Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Nashville TN

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 11:07 AM
brandonwbeck
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is so much in Nashville its hard to say what you will like to see. If you want a hundred dollar Prime Rib Jimmy Kelly's has that. If you want to go Wine tasting Arrington Vinyards can help with that. Some of the best Bar BQ Jacks can do that. There are more than 50 Bars playing Live music until the wee hours of the morning.

If you want to see all this from the comfort of a Limo I can help with that lol!

Others mentioned the Parthenon in Centinial Park. thats a great site and they do usually have something going on there every weekend of the summer to see. We have the Science Muesem thats neat along with the State Muesem. The Country Music Hall of Fame is neat.

We have several Shopping Malls Opry Mills is nice and next door is the Opryland Hotel. there are several gardens in the hotel worth taking a look at.

You wanna hit the Harley dealers? Boswell on Fesslers Lane has a fine burger joint inside. I prefer Bumpus in Murfreesboro since I bought my bike there. Bost is in West Nashville. Cool Springs is nice I hear but I havent made that one yet.

You wanna go hiking? we have several State parks worth looking at. Percy Werner is beautiful any time of year. there are several campgrounds in Davidson County if your into that. they are mostly set up around RV camping but they let you tent camp. You can find nicer tent camping with in a 45 minute ride of Nashville.

We have Football, Baseball and Ice Hockey if you plan your trip around a game.

What are you looking for in a trip to Nashville?

The following users liked this post:
jkghdrider (07-18-2018)
Old 08-20-2014, 01:15 PM
smokehiker
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great blues bar in Printers Alley.

http://www.bourbonstreetblues.com/

Old 08-20-2014, 02:18 PM
farmboy555
Road Warrior
Received 105 Likes on 96 Posts

there's a Ramada Inn on I=65 across the street from the stadium with a secure parking lot. I stay at it because you can walk to printer's alley / downtown (it has a guitar shaped in door pool)

Old 08-20-2014, 02:29 PM
From_Behind
Club Member

Received 893 Likes on 513 Posts

Originally Posted by smokehiker
Great blues bar in Printers Alley.

http://www.bourbonstreetblues.com/
Love that place. When I lived there, I used to hang out all the time.

Old 08-20-2014, 02:33 PM
From_Behind
Club Member

Received 893 Likes on 513 Posts

Originally Posted by brandonwbeck
Some of the best Bar BQ Jacks can do that.
And people watching on Trinity Lane can be fun, too!

Old 08-20-2014, 04:09 PM
doug62
Road Captain
Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

There is so much in Nashville its hard to say what you will like to see. If you want a hundred dollar Prime Rib Jimmy Kelly's has that. If you want to go Wine tasting Arrington Vinyards can help with that. Some of the best Bar BQ Jacks can do that. There are more than 50 Bars playing Live music until the wee hours of the morning.

If you want to see all this from the comfort of a Limo I can help with that lol!

Others mentioned the Parthenon in Centinial Park. thats a great site and they do usually have something going on there every weekend of the summer to see. We have the Science Muesem thats neat along with the State Muesem. The Country Music Hall of Fame is neat.

We have several Shopping Malls Opry Mills is nice and next door is the Opryland Hotel. there are several gardens in the hotel worth taking a look at.

You wanna hit the Harley dealers? Boswell on Fesslers Lane has a fine burger joint inside. I prefer Bumpus in Murfreesboro since I bought my bike there. Bost is in West Nashville. Cool Springs is nice I hear but I havent made that one yet.

You wanna go hiking? we have several State parks worth looking at. Percy Werner is beautiful any time of year. there are several campgrounds in Davidson County if your into that. they are mostly set up around RV camping but they let you tent camp. You can find nicer tent camping with in a 45 minute ride of Nashville.

We have Football, Baseball and Ice Hockey if you plan your trip around a game.

What are you looking for in a trip to Nashville?
I am open for just about anything. Thanks for all the great suggestions. It sounds like I am going to need more than three days to take it all in!

Old 08-20-2014, 08:40 PM
brandonwbeck
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nashville is so diversified you cant see it all in 3 days or 3 weeks i guess. What has made you decide Nashville as a vacation destination?

Old 08-20-2014, 10:28 PM
doug62
Road Captain
Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

Nashville is so diversified you cant see it all in 3 days or 3 weeks i guess. What has made you decide Nashville as a vacation destination?
Last year we rode from South Carolina to Maine, great trip. This year we were looking for something different. We have somewhat worn out riding the Blue Ridge Parkway so we thought we would venture a little farther west. I know Nashville is a great town so I figured why not.

Old 08-21-2014, 02:01 AM
cdestuck
Supporter

Received 211 Likes on 101 Posts

If you're a fan, American Pickers 2nd store is there. Neat to visit snd see stuff gir sale you've seen them buy on the show.

The following users liked this post:
jkghdrider (07-18-2018)
Old 08-21-2014, 06:42 AM
JohnCT
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Full Moon Saloon on Broadway always has great acts and a good atmosphere too.

Quick Reply: Nashville TN