Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Fuelmoto vs Fullsac??

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 05:02 AM
xupd42bmg
Road Captain
Received 59 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Fuelmoto vs Fullsac??

I've dealt with fuelmoto before. Like everybody, I want it all. Performance, sound, and ease of installation. I like the idea of Fuelmoto installing a map on the PV and I just plug n play. I don't really want to screw around with a computer. I used a FP3 for my dyna and loved it. I like that Fullsac DX pipe is ceramic coated but fuelmoto super duals seem like a good way to go. I'm not sure if Fullsac's TTS master tune is just plug it in and forget about it?

Old 03-14-2017, 08:18 PM
Grof
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

If you spend money than do it right.
And right way is to go with TTS with full tune , forget all other crap ....

Old 03-14-2017, 09:08 PM
BrokenAnchor
Road Captain
Received 124 Likes on 107 Posts

Fullsac and TTS Mastertuner is a great pair. Jamie at Fuel Moto knows his stuff and from what I've read they are both really good options. PowerVision is by all respects probably a bit more user friendly and Fuel Moto will provide you with direct support via mapping to meet your exact configuration. MasterTuner tunes are a bit more complicated but from what I read, they allow for more add-ons like stage II, stage III or stage IV kits and changes to AC and head pipe/mufflers as you decide to make changes.

Jamie from Fuel Moto is the best to talk to about PV and Steve Cole would be the best to talk to about Mastertuner. PM them and I'm sure they'll give you a better run down of the pro's/con's of each tuner and setup. Hope this helps.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:05 AM
Heatwave
Received 1,077 Likes on 638 Posts

Originally Posted by BrokenAnchor
Fullsac and TTS Mastertuner is a great pair. Jamie at Fuel Moto knows his stuff and from what I've read they are both really good options. PowerVision is by all respects probably a bit more user friendly and Fuel Moto will provide you with direct support via mapping to meet your exact configuration. MasterTuner tunes are a bit more complicated but from what I read, they allow for more add-ons like stage II, stage III or stage IV kits and changes to AC and head pipe/mufflers as you decide to make changes.

Jamie from Fuel Moto is the best to talk to about PV and Steve Cole would be the best to talk to about Mastertuner. PM them and I'm sure they'll give you a better run down of the pro's/con's of each tuner and setup. Hope this helps.
Good advice.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:28 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,108 Likes on 1,340 Posts

Originally Posted by xupd42bmg
I've dealt with fuelmoto before. Like everybody, I want it all. Performance, sound, and ease of installation. I like the idea of Fuelmoto installing a map on the PV and I just plug n play. I don't really want to screw around with a computer. I used a FP3 for my dyna and loved it. I like that Fullsac DX pipe is ceramic coated but fuelmoto super duals seem like a good way to go. I'm not sure if Fullsac's TTS master tune is just plug it in and forget about it?
You are more than welcome to contact us with any questions and your overall objectives, and in the end if you feel Power Vision and our exhaust is a good fit we are happy to further assist before & after the sale. With Power Vision we offer base tunes & remote tuning support for whichever combination you choose whether it is our exhaust or otherwise.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 03-15-2017, 11:09 AM
xupd42bmg
Road Captain
Received 59 Likes on 36 Posts

I think I was on cvo forums and everyone would give their mods and dyno numbers. From what I could tell just about every stage one configuration no matter what header, muffler, tuner, was around 100hp and 115tq. Would you guys agree with this or no. I'm leaning toward fuelmoto super duals and Rinehart 4" slipons.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:31 AM
BrokenAnchor
Road Captain

I think I was on cvo forums and everyone would give their mods and dyno numbers. From what I could tell just about every stage one configuration no matter what header, muffler, tuner, was around 100hp and 115tq. Would you guys agree with this or no. I'm leaning toward fuelmoto super duals and Rinehart 4" slipons.
Ya, you're in the right ballpark. Maybe not quite 100 hp unless you change the cams, more like 95 mph (ish) with just a stage one. Torque will vary but 115 is a very reasonable expectation. Stage II and onward is where you will see bigger gains, although not much bang for the buck between Stage III and Stage IV from what I've read.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:16 AM
BigBadAllis
Cruiser
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Love my newly installed Fullsac completes system. I installed everything myself. I was most intimidated with the TTS tune install. It was a piece of cake. Fullsac sends everything you need to install the MAP as well as a perfect tune map to match what you're running. Easy to connect the tuner, save the OEM map and then install the custom tune map.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:28 AM
BrokenAnchor
Road Captain

Originally Posted by BigBadAllis
Love my newly installed Fullsac completes system. I installed everything myself. I was most intimidated with the TTS tune install. It was a piece of cake. Fullsac sends everything you need to install the MAP as well as a perfect tune map to match what you're running. Easy to connect the tuner, save the OEM map and then install the custom tune map.
I was hesitant about buying the TTS MasterTuner and doing it myself. Once it gets nice enough to ride up here I was just going to take it to a service shop that uses TTS MasterTuner and just have them do the tune for me, but after reading your post I might reconsider and buy the tuner and do the tune myself. Thanks for the info.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:58 AM
FLSTFI Dave
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 5,958 Likes on 2,352 Posts

Yep 94~96 HP and 113~115 HP on most all 110's with a head pipe and mufflers.

That said, peak numbers do not tell the whole story. The torque curve and where it comes on is more telling.

My 09 with Vance and Hines High outputs had 96 hp and 114 torque. Same bike with the same head pipe and Fullsac 2.25 baffles had 95hp and 114 torque. So they are essentially the same if you look at peak.

However at 2200 to 2500 rpm I had 5 more foot pounds of torque with the Fullsac, at 3700 rpm the torque was the same. The fullsac had a longer and flatter torque curve. I was much happier with the more torque down low where I ride. To me, it was a more enjoyable ride.

Quick Reply: Fuelmoto vs Fullsac??