Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bitchin seats?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Softail ginger
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaJ
I thought about going down this route several months ago, Called and spoke to rich at his home in Temecula,Ca (wine country) super nice guy and he was willing to squeeze me in as he has never made a seat for the rsd fender and vintage tank kit yet. I bought the rsd seat that goes with my combo and while it had no gaps it sat me so far back I couldn't get comfy and I'm 6'0..Bottom line is I still have my RSD vintage spring seat on my bike. He told me since I was going to be the guinea pig he would hook me up for 1000.00-1200.00 for a solo seat and he told me to bring the bike to his house and he would knock it out in a couple of weeks. He's buddies with Roland sands and that crew...makes nice seats but make sure your wallet is full!!
That's a sweet bike you have. I was thinking about the spring seat but I can't not find the roland sands kit anywhere. So I figured I would go with the boss seat or I found he makes seats for the fender kit. As of rite now I don't plan on doing the tank, just fender and seat. I just bought the upgraded speedo and tack combo rite before I decided to go this route and it's married to my bike now .

Old 10-22-2014, 11:19 PM
DynaJ
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Softail ginger
That's a sweet bike you have. I was thinking about the spring seat but I can't not find the roland sands kit anywhere. So I figured I would go with the boss seat or I found he makes seats for the fender kit. As of rite now I don't plan on doing the tank, just fender and seat. I just bought the upgraded speedo and tack combo rite before I decided to go this route and it's married to my bike now .
Thanks bro it's always a work in progress type of deal with me..lol. Roland sands actually discontinued the spring seat, it's really not that bad of a seat it's to bad it's no longer around. I have the vintage seat that I modified to be pushed forward 1 inch if you want to try it let me know.

Old 10-23-2014, 06:17 AM
rockerz
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've never had any issues with Rich, he's been very good to me. He just likes to talk lots, LOL. His stuff is top notch.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Softail ginger
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rockerz
I've never had any issues with Rich, he's been very good to me. He just likes to talk lots, LOL. His stuff is top notch.
Thanks man for your input , you have some sweet looking bikes.