Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone order from HogDeluxe.com???

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 01:39 PM
cskyler22
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone order from HogDeluxe.com???

Has anyone ordered from Hogdeluxe.com? I ordered a product, the rear fender bib for my deluxe about 1 month ago. I called two weeks ago, they said it would be in the mail the next day. Called last week and got the same answer, plus a UPS tracking number, however the tracking number is wrong or doesn't work..... Has anyone else had dealings with them????? By the way, still haven't received the purchased product

Old 03-25-2008, 02:11 PM
ronyd
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Anyone order from HogDeluxe.com???

let us know the results. Been following them since they came on board here with first protype of saddlebags. I am also going to order read fender bib. I'll wait until I hear what you have to say....

Old 03-25-2008, 03:26 PM
marty44
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm also waiting on the saddle bags. I'm supposedly in the prototype program, but have had a number of emails telling me the bags were delayed. I'm hoping Mike from HogDeluxe sees this and responds.

Old 03-25-2008, 03:34 PM
commander112
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I have his fender bib. His "real" business is not making HD stuff. This is more of a side line for him since he has a Deluxe. That said, it is still a business and service is what it is all about. When I ordered my bib I was told it would take about two weeks before it would ship and perhaps a week in transit time. I'm pretty sure it arrived on schedule although I do recall calling them to check on my order and recall a bit of confusion in the front office. In the end, I got my product and am happy with the quality.

Mark

Old 03-25-2008, 04:22 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

a couple of months back this guy was showing and offering the bibs here on the forum. a lot of deluxe owners were interested and had ordered them. i do not know how long they waited maybe it got to big and they are having them made in china now and they are on the slow boat

Old 03-25-2008, 05:48 PM
GoBison
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: ronyd

let us know the results. Been following them since they came on board here with first protype of saddlebags. I am also going to order read fender bib. I'll wait until I hear what you have to say....
[sm=dontgetit.gif]

+1- This friggin sux to see a thread like this appear. I would like to purchase the bags/bib combo myself. I called the tele # they have listed on the site and spoke to Mrs. Hog. She said that they were still working on them. It's been about a month now.... [sm=sigh.gif]

Old 03-25-2008, 05:51 PM
cskyler22
Advanced

Well I finally got ahold of them today again. Got the correct tracking number. It should be here tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how the product is and take pictures of it installed. Seems like they are pretty slow with the delivery/ordering. Again, I'll let you know tomorrow how it turns out.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:21 PM
cjgrog
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered the tank panel and fender bib from HogDeluxe. Took a couple of weeks, and was DEFINITELY worth the wait. I had a Mustang fender bib - this one is a lot nicer in both looks and quality of leather.

CJ

Old 03-25-2008, 10:51 PM
chromedome
Road Master

Plenty of folks here have ordered the fender bib ffrom Hogdluxe. You'll find plenty of happy customers who have also posted pics of the product on their rides. I have the bib and am very happy with it. Better fit than any HD product and a great match to the Deluxe basket weave.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:10 AM
BB06FLHX
Road Warrior

Bought the tank and fender bib for the missus's bike. Paid extra to get it here by a show in January. Show came and went no parts. Come to find out they were shipped and the lazy azz mailman said he tried to deliver them but no one was home. Only problem was that it was a Mail Box Etc. place and they were open all weekend so some mailman got his azz reamed when they had to refund my delivery charges.

Basically...excellent product. Glad I bought it. Well worth the wait.

Quick Reply: Anyone order from HogDeluxe.com???