Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 10:16 AM
holdontoyourumlauts
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New guy with a Lo..... had her about a year and a half. modding as we speak. already have the entire edge cut collection, and 1.5" drag bars. Lots more to come.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Looks like a few new guys joined over the weekend. Welcome to the Lo side cool kids club. I had a great week end. The wife and I did close to 600 miles this weekend had a great ride and and Sunday was her first long ride on her own bike 360 miles she did great.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:20 PM
denman21
Cruiser

I got mine about 3 weeks ago but its all stock still so ill wait to post when its done up a lil better.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by denman21
I got mine about 3 weeks ago but its all stock still so ill wait to post when its done up a lil better.
Welcome to the Lo side. Enjoy the ride and stay safe.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:34 PM
Matt990724
Road Master
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by DrWalkinboner
Does anyone on here have any sort of speakers on their bike? I want some loud tunes!
Dude,

I am in the same place you are.. I almost traded my Lo twice for a Fugly, simply because I want good tunes, and I want them now.

What are you looking at? My local parts guy says he knows of people putting the Boom Audio speakers on the highway bars and being able to hear at highway speeds.. I like the guy, but I am seriously doubting this.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:09 PM
harleyfiremedic
Road Captain
Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Windshield Question

Ok fellow Lo riders...

I know the windshield takes away cool points, but at this point I am looking for comfort. Looking at the HD Vs Memphis Shades. Like them both.
So here are the questions, Who has what and do you like it? Is there another manufacture i should look at? Removable or Permanent?

Lastly, I stopped at a local dealer and sat on a Low and had them hold up the windshield sizer. I was looking through the sizer at 18", was told that I should be looking over the top of the windshield and that I would want a 15 or 16" shield. Does that sound right to you guys?

Thanks all

Old 06-26-2012, 03:18 PM
SmokeyTN
Advanced

I have the HD King-Size Windshield that is detachable. It was cut down by an independent shop to around 15.5" which was the perfect height for me. I highly recommend getting a detachable one because sometimes you are are going to want to take it off for putting around. Def. recommend the one that I have. I leave it on 95% of the time. You can search my posts and see my recommendations to others.
Originally Posted by harleyfiremedic
Ok fellow Lo riders...

I know the windshield takes away cool points, but at this point I am looking for comfort. Looking at the HD Vs Memphis Shades. Like them both.
So here are the questions, Who has what and do you like it? Is there another manufacture i should look at? Removable or Permanent?

Lastly, I stopped at a local dealer and sat on a Low and had them hold up the windshield sizer. I was looking through the sizer at 18", was told that I should be looking over the top of the windshield and that I would want a 15 or 16" shield. Does that sound right to you guys?

Thanks all

Old 06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Firemed509
Tourer

Originally Posted by harleyfiremedic
Ok fellow Lo riders...

Thanks all
I have the Harley detachable light smoked 18" with the black braces. I'm 5'10" and I have a Corbin seat and I look over the top. It is on my bike 90% of the time.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:25 PM
DrWalkinboner
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I needed a good laugh today

Name:  FatboyLo.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  35.9 KB

Old 06-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer

My bikes new shoes came in today, called and the guy that normally works on it can't get me in till July 4 ugh.... I guess I'll call around, but I've only trusted one guy work on it, what to do

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners