Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 10:42 PM
epleeds
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Josewales;9987325]Bags have arrived....no looking back now. Now to wait for the The Cavalry bags feel of good quality, seals & solid.

Jose. Did those bags come painted? Was that included in the price? Are those the SB2's

Old 06-26-2012, 01:12 AM
Firemed509
Tourer

Originally Posted by Jim_bo
What bags are those on your bike? They go well with the denim paint.
. They look like the Harley leather covered rigid saddlebags. I have them on my lo using cycle vision bareback quick release. I really like the looks but they are a little on the small side.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:11 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by epleeds
Jose. Did those bags come painted? Was that included in the price? Are those the SB2's
They are the smooth touring bag. Around $700 including hardware...and ya, came painted. They didn't have any primer only ones....which is no biggy. Talked to a painter he can re-clearcoat to match denim black for a couple hundred bucks instead of a total paint job.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:43 AM
Toledofatboy
Advanced

Best looking bags I have seen on the 'Lo are leather Road King bags. There was a post a while back where someone did this. They looked great. They won't fit with the stock pipes, though.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:55 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Toledofatboy
Best looking bags I have seen on the 'Lo are leather Road King bags. There was a post a while back where someone did this. They looked great. They won't fit with the stock pipes, though.
MikeD's...

Old 06-26-2012, 07:09 AM
mfmaine
Advanced

Originally Posted by iamawakenowtvm
So that seat and both the front and back, back rest w/hardware was $400?...Remember, I am new at this, but a quick study...And the Harley "builder"...What is that, on the factory site as if you building a bike and adding ACCs"???...I am familiar with Surdyke.

Just talking with ya'all here, I am going to bump myself to $1K and just do it the right way...The picture of your bike, minus the pipes ( I like the Bullet look ) is close to my "vision" for my Lo...All I want to do is the back rest, bags, and windshield...I LOVE the way my Lo looks stock...
There's a guy on ebay selling aftermarket units that include sissy bar, sideplates and luggage rack for 179.90.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Adjustab...hash=item19d0d
Made to fit 200mm rear tire. You would still need docking hardware and relocate the rear signals. The unit only comes in chrome so pc would be in order. I ordered one and it should be here today, so I will repost on quality, fit, etc.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Stratoscape
Advanced
Default My Custom Derby..

Mark,

Just sent me the pic of the finished product.. Great work as always from Story808///

Great working with him...

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-done-1-1.jpg  
Old 06-26-2012, 08:20 AM
epleeds
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Josewales
They are the smooth touring bag. Around $700 including hardware...and ya, came painted. They didn't have any primer only ones....which is no biggy. Talked to a painter he can re-clearcoat to match denim black for a couple hundred bucks instead of a total paint job.
Do they only come painted in black or can u request any color for the $700 price?

Old 06-26-2012, 08:23 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by epleeds
Do they only come painted in black or can u request any color for the $700 price?
No man...no special orders. Vivid black only option. I really hate vivid black bikes now...they got it to easy:P

Old 06-26-2012, 09:19 AM
Pravda
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Lo-Riders, maybe you can help me out. Planning on picking one up next week.

Can anyone tell me what kind of numbers are you guys getting on Out The Door?

I had a deal at first but ended up selling my trade in private and now not sure what's a good price because it's going to be straight cash.

Thank you.
Rob

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners