Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harbor Freight platform coupon

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 07:47 PM
mboroff
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harbor Freight platform coupon

Hi, I was wondering if any one had a coupon code for harbor freights platform lift for 279. I see some one is selling the coupons on ebay, the coupon is good till 6-2011. I have a heritage softail I was also wanting to find out if the HF platform lift would hold it? A friend of mine told me I was crazy for wanting a HF lift and he said to go with a lift from Complete Hydraulic's that uses air. Any info would be great I have never had a motorcycle lift. Thanks

Old 04-14-2011, 08:31 PM
torchmaster
Road Warrior
Received 156 Likes on 99 Posts

I have the HF lift, I got the 279.00 coupon out of american iron mag. The lift works great, the only weak point is the wheel vise. Not the greatest but it does work. you can always get the vise from their air lift for about 80 bucks. It lifts my wideglide with no problem.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:38 PM
TheNameIs"B"
Tourer

Some have more money than sense. My $89 Harbor Freight lift allowed me to lower my bike and will work fine for regular maintenance. I would rather spend the cash on stuff for the bike. Do a search for lifts on here and decide for yourself.
b

Old 04-14-2011, 08:50 PM
mboroff
3rd Gear

Thanks for getting back to me. I think I will need to go back to the store and look at the magazines again. I could not find any lift coupons today at all. Any other magazines that has the coupon for 279?

Old 04-14-2011, 09:49 PM
gforrest2
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those coupons are all over the place. In the Sunday paper, in the back of bike and car magazines, on line, etc. I'll keep a look out for this one but I haven't seen one lately.

And I used to scoff at Harbor Freight. But now days, unless it's a precision instrument, I get all my tools from them. Just bought a wire feed welder for $90 that works great.

Last edited by gforrest2; 04-14-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Karsten
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

While you are at HF ask about their Inside Track Card...You get discounts on the stuff that you buy that is not on sale.

I just check the HB flier and the lift is there for $499.00 but there is no coupon.

I got tired of buying cheap tools from Home Depot and Lowes. HF I can buy 2-3 hand tools for what I can buy a name brand for and they last just as long.

Karsten

Old 04-14-2011, 10:39 PM
TheNameIs"B"
Tourer

Originally Posted by Karsten
While you are at HF ask about their Inside Track Card...You get discounts on the stuff that you buy that is not on sale.

I just check the HB flier and the lift is there for $499.00 but there is no coupon.

I got tired of buying cheap tools from Home Depot and Lowes. HF I can buy 2-3 hand tools for what I can buy a name brand for and they last just as long.

Karsten
+1! Unless you make your living with certain tools, HF tools will do the job and not break the bank. Their tile saw is **** by the way, anybody need one?

Old 04-14-2011, 10:45 PM
smketr7139
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got the $279 HF lift back in December, but I am sorry to tell you that they raised the price up to $499 in January, the salesman told me that they raised it due to all the demand for it...he also said they did away with the coupon..the coupon you are looking for is $100 off the old price...go to local Private owned shops and ask if they have any old copies of American Iron, Bagger Mag., Hot Bike, The Horse, Cycle Source, ect. GOOD LUCK!! I LOVE MY LIFT!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Old 04-15-2011, 04:29 AM
customsledz
Intermediate

I had a $800 lift, sold it a few years back with my enclosed trailer, went and bought 2 lifts from HF and use them every day working on bikes... the one investment i made was a good sissior jacks to put under bikes when on the bench.I bought the foot type and may switch over to air .......for the money they work good

Old 04-15-2011, 05:17 AM
Blk and Chrome
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

A friend on mine has one and works real good no issues, he has the better wheel vise and is run by air, great for the price

Quick Reply: Harbor Freight platform coupon