Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bagger Nation - Paul Yaffe ISSUES!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Firefighter0763
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Bagger Nation - Paul Yaffe ISSUES!!

Has anyone dealt with Paul Yaffe Bagger Nation?
I ordered a filter fairing from them and received a very poor quality piece with multiple pitting and creases in the chrome. I contacted them, sent them pics and they agreed that it was "not acceptable". Then he stated that they would TEMPORARILY CHARGE ME for a replacement then refund me when they receive the other one back. He also said they would send me a "return label" with the new one. Look at the dates on the texts... It's been close to a month and I'm still stuck with this poor quality piece and no refund! I've been patient but this is getting to become "not acceptable" not only on their quality but also "not acceptable" on customer service!
Here are the pics and text....

Old 09-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Carolina Joe
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm with you on this and I would be very upset with their customer service and their QC. That part should have never been sent. It has certainly been long enough to resolve this if they were interested in doing so. Like you I would want a full refund immediately and I would be finished with that company.

CJ

Old 09-07-2013, 03:35 PM
sLow5Rider
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The product looks horrible and so is the customer service. I'd be pissed myself. Something I wouldn't expect from a name like Paul Yaffe. Give them a call. It's always better to talk and get a voice. Hopefully they handle the situation.

Old 09-07-2013, 03:40 PM
kaktactical
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went through the same crap with em on a $880 Set of Paul Yaffe Phantom Pipes .
Was not a good deal and took 4 months to solve .

Old 09-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

This is standard policy with most companies. Who is going to send out a new part without having the old one back? The guy gets the new one never sends the old one and the company is out the cost of the product. Chrome issues happen.

We do the same if someone needs a replacement without sending the old back in for inspection. And a word on chrome. It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes stuff is back in a day or two, sometimes a month or two.

The good chrome houses are extremely busy and do not have good tracking of products that you send to them. When I have a customer waiting on a wheel that is "at chrome" that could mean anything. A week a month or maybe longer.

And as to your call back just keep bugging them. I know we get extremely busy and do not always have the time to call people back.

Old 09-07-2013, 08:04 PM
tbonetony06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

unacceptable, period! That piece of crap should have never been sent out, period. I guess he follows like most who have made it big. They forgot how they got where they are and that is by their customers. They don't have the time for the "little guys" anymore, the same "little guys" who has made them rich and famous. I will avoid doing any kind of business whatsoever with them, period!

Old 09-07-2013, 08:38 PM
threadstopper
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hogpro
This is standard policy with most companies. Who is going to send out a new part without having the old one back? The guy gets the new one never sends the old one and the company is out the cost of the product.

JD from shotgunshock will best customer service in the universe.

Old 09-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Joe What
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Probably waiting for items to clear customs...

Old 09-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by threadstopper
JD from shotgunshock will best customer service in the universe.

Yeah, JD is the man. Sent me one without getting the old one back. Oh well, he puts everyone else to shame.

Old 09-07-2013, 10:55 PM
08Nighttrain
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That is terrible was the box damaged or did they ship it like that? By the way nice background in first photo

Last edited by 08Nighttrain; 09-07-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Quick Reply: Bagger Nation - Paul Yaffe ISSUES!!