Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

C&C Touring Seat For Deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 10:58 PM
fastfeet
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default C&C Touring Seat For Deluxe

I recently traded my 2010 Softail Deluxe so now I have some stuff to sell.

For sale is a C&C Touring Seat For Softail Deluxe. I purchased this late last year. The seat is in perfect condition. It comes with the driver seat backrest which is great for long rides. I paid over $500 for the seat and back rest.

$275 OBO + shipping

Attached Thumbnails C&C Touring Seat For Deluxe-img_0396.jpg   C&C Touring Seat For Deluxe-img_0395.jpg  
Old 12-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Dropnheat
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any pictures of this seat on the bike? Also, is the backrest removable?

Thanks

Old 12-04-2013, 10:54 AM
fastfeet
Advanced

I don't have any pictures of this seat on the bike as I mostly used my solo seat when I had my Deluxe. I used the touring seat primarily for longer rides.

The backrest is removable.
Originally Posted by Dropnheat
Any pictures of this seat on the bike? Also, is the backrest removable?

Thanks

Old 12-06-2013, 11:02 AM
fastfeet
Advanced

Bump.....

Old 12-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Dropnheat
Advanced

A few more questions if you don't mind... normally I would have sent a PM but I understand the policy about new members and minimum posts required before being allowed access to certain areas of the site.

Anyways, is it vinyl or leather? Any chance it has the gel insert? How would rate the comfort level between a stock Deluxe seat and this seat?

I have a Lepera Barebones which is not comfortable, so I've been using the stock seat. I like the style of your seat as it sort of mimics the barebones style but I assume is a bit more comfortable as its a touring seat. Any the diamond pattern with white piping is what I'm looking for.

Does this mount to the two stud bracket on an 09 Deluxe?

If its still for sale in a couple weeks, I will make a serious offer. I'm waiting on a refund from a dispute on Ebay (got burned on some FL hard saddlebags).

I appreciate your response on my previous post. Hopefully we can make a deal happen.

Old 12-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Johnny Goodlife
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

nice seat GLWS

Last edited by Johnny Goodlife; 12-09-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Dropnheat
Advanced

Originally Posted by Johnny Goodlife
Looking to sell your barebones?
Yes I am looking to sell it. I believe the MSRP on the Lepera.com website is $210. For the condition, I think $140 is a fair asking price.

I've also got some Willie G Skull items I wanted to sell but I'm waiting for full access to the site so that I can post pictures.

I picked up the 09 Deluxe with only 1850 miles this past July in N. Carolina. So I'd say that the seat was barley used assuming it was put on when the bike was new. It looks in great shape, no tears or rips or seams coming loose. Its basic black.

I've also got a 5-hole Willie G Skull chrome derby cover, Willie G Skull chrome timing/points cover, and Willie G Skull chrome air cleaner cover. All in great shape.

I can send you some pictures via text if you want to PM me your cell number. If not, I'll have to wait until I've made the minimum posts on this site to be able to start a thread with pictures.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Dropnheat
Advanced

@Fast Feet.... I apologize for stepping on your thread with a post about a seat I wanted to sell.

No disrespect.

Old 12-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Johnny Goodlife
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

Glws tt

Last edited by Johnny Goodlife; 12-09-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:58 PM
fastfeet
Advanced

The seat is Vinyl. I opted for Vinyl because in my opinion it wears better. The seat does not have a gel insert but its really comfortable. I did a 600 mile trip on it and I had no issues. It is a huge improvement over the stock Deluxe seat.

Originally Posted by Dropnheat
A few more questions if you don't mind... normally I would have sent a PM but I understand the policy about new members and minimum posts required before being allowed access to certain areas of the site.

Anyways, is it vinyl or leather? Any chance it has the gel insert? How would rate the comfort level between a stock Deluxe seat and this seat?

I have a Lepera Barebones which is not comfortable, so I've been using the stock seat. I like the style of your seat as it sort of mimics the barebones style but I assume is a bit more comfortable as its a touring seat. Any the diamond pattern with white piping is what I'm looking for.

Does this mount to the two stud bracket on an 09 Deluxe?

If its still for sale in a couple weeks, I will make a serious offer. I'm waiting on a refund from a dispute on Ebay (got burned on some FL hard saddlebags).

I appreciate your response on my previous post. Hopefully we can make a deal happen.

Quick Reply: C&C Touring Seat For Deluxe