Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

gulfport Ms.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 05:28 PM
lottinala
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gulfport Ms.

was wondering if there was anybody going to the blowout in gulfport. if you have any interest in ithere is the web page to go under and see whats going on http://www.harleyblowout.com/ if anybodys maybe we will see each other at the beer tub

Old 04-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Barebackjack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: gulfport Ms.

I will be there.I usually ride down Saturday and ride back home. Sometimes, I will stay if I run into a buddy with extra space in his trailer. I used to tent it, but damn near drowned a few years agoduring a thunderstorm so I said the hell with the tent.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Joatmon
Advanced

I was hoping to go but have to work that hole week end you all have fun and be safe out there.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:08 PM
skinhead
Cruiser

We're going to the blowout. We will be going friday evening. We are gonna do the tent thing. We are from mid-south Louisiana. Where are you from.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:10 PM
lottinala
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Barebackjack

I will be there.I usually ride down Saturday and ride back home. Sometimes, I will stay if I run into a buddy with extra space in his trailer. I used to tent it, but damn near drowned a few years agoduring a thunderstorm so I said the hell with the tent.
i guess you are talking about two years ago, man that was a bad storm we stay in mobile and was heading that way when we got to the welcome center and stayed there for a hour or two and watched alot of bike go by and all the venders as well.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:13 PM
lottinala
Tourer

ORIGINAL: skinhead

We're going to the blowout. We will be going friday evening. We are gonna do the tent thing. We are from mid-south Louisiana. Where are you from.
imnorth ofhuntsville alabama about as far north in alabama you can come from beings i live in hazel green which from where i live it about a mile from the tennessee line.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:53 PM
soup48
Road Captain

My wife and I will be there with some of our friends.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Barebackjack
Road Captain

Yes, that was the one.One of my buddy'swas going with his camper, but he had to cancel at the last minute. I decided to head down that saturday and take a small tent in caseI decided to stay. Big Mistake.

ORIGINAL: lottinala

ORIGINAL: Barebackjack

i guess you are talking about two years ago, man that was a bad storm we stay in mobile and was heading that way when we got to the welcome center and stayed there for a hour or two and watched alot of bike go by and all the venders as well.

Old 04-16-2007, 09:20 PM
akhddeluxe
Cruiser

i will be heading down from alaska ( my bike is picayune,ms ) and i am going with a buddy of mine who takes a camper, i cant wait my first rally i think we will be there friday sometime and im not sure when im leaving i am riding my bike after the rally to twin falls idaho ( have to be there june 9th ) si i may leave sunday heading fro nashville im hoping to make nashville in 1 day. maybe we can all meet someplace id love to meet some people off from here.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:45 AM
100thRK
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Never miss it!!!! Just 35 miles from home!!!

Quick Reply: gulfport Ms.