"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Florida Crew T shirt update

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 01:39 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts
Default Florida Crew T shirt update

I got in touch with Full Press Apparel and they still have the Crew artwork.

We can go with the artwork that has the VTwin and Eagle, Florida Crew No Rules Just Ride so we don't have to pay for any artwork.

We can also go with Ocala Rally 2016 or, we can take the words Ocala Rally off and just have 2016 - thoughts?

They will do Men's short sleeve T, Women's short sleeve T, Men's long sleeve. I believe there will be color options but I was thinking black for all of them because it will be easier for me to coordinate. Again thoughts? Perhaps a choice of 2 colors only such as black and gray, or black and white?

Short sleeve T shirts (excluding me shipping out to you and you paying me by Paypal before I put the orders in, but add about $3.50 for envelopes and stamps) will be approx $25 and the long sleeve version approx $30.

If we get over 48 orders the price will go down by $7 per shirt approx.

I would take the individual orders and then place the whole order with the company around August, ready to ship out September/October. I do not want to bring any shirts with me to Ocala so it will be order and pay me by a final date.

Don't place orders with me yet, I am just asking what you all think and get an idea if the prices are ok.

Last edited by uklauren; 04-29-2016 at 03:31 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by uklauren:
crump13 (04-29-2016), heritageblue2013 (05-03-2016), Thundermug (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 02:21 PM
crump13
Tourer
Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts

Thanks Lauren for taking this on... I have done this on a few occasions for other MC groups including creating the artwork and it is a bid of an undertaking...

My thoughts are to offer two colors only, Black and Gray would be my two choices... I have never been a white t-shirt fan.

I'm cool with Long and short sleeve options as I would probably order one of each.

If we want them to represent the Ocala rally event then I say let's keep Ocala 2016 on the shirt but if we are wanting them as FL Crew shirts in general then we should probably remove Ocala.

Just my thoughts...

Old 04-29-2016, 02:51 PM
Ycbrewster
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Since I don't have any FL Crew shirts yet, I am fine with any of those choices. Thanks for taking on the project, Lauren!

Old 04-30-2016, 04:00 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 299 Likes on 228 Posts

Originally Posted by crump13
Thanks Lauren for taking this on... I have done this on a few occasions for other MC groups including creating the artwork and it is a bid of an undertaking...

My thoughts are to offer two colors only, Black and Gray would be my two choices... I have never been a white t-shirt fan.

I'm cool with Long and short sleeve options as I would probably order one of each.

If we want them to represent the Ocala rally event then I say let's keep Ocala 2016 on the shirt but if we are wanting them as FL Crew shirts in general then we should probably remove Ocala.

Just my thoughts...
+1 - and I'll be in for several.

Old 04-30-2016, 04:36 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

Well that's what I was wondering, should they be Rally shirts or 2016 shirts then anybody who's not going to the Rally can still get one (of course they could anyway), plus we could order them sooner and have them for the second part of the year.

Old 04-30-2016, 08:40 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

I like black and gray. I vote to keep Ocala Rally 2016, but I'm good no matter what you decide. If you order them around the rally time, you can have them shipped directly to the hotel. They will keep them for us. They have done that before. Just a thought.

Old 04-30-2016, 09:17 PM
CBud
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by murph
I like black and gray. I vote to keep Ocala Rally 2016, but I'm good no matter what you decide. If you order them around the rally time, you can have them shipped directly to the hotel. They will keep them for us. They have done that before. Just a thought.
^^^This....you can pick them up at the rally, Lauren. Bear and I are down for 4--2 long-sleeved and 2 short-sleeved, regardless.

Old 04-30-2016, 09:22 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

Well I figure some will order them that won't be at the rally and there's no way I'm bringing them back with me!

Old 04-30-2016, 09:54 PM
crump13
Tourer
Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts

I say let's keep Ocala on them and hopefully those that not going to the rally will still order them as their FL Crew shirt. I'm know I'm in for two, long and short sleeved. It would be sweet if we can get enough orders for the cheaper rate on the shirts.

Old 05-01-2016, 06:32 AM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

It would be great to reach the magic number of 48 but that's probably unlikely. It was kinda my thinking about just having 2016 on them, we might get more orders.

Still playing with the possibilities here, I am waiting for one more email from the company but I probably can't do much more until the end of next week.

Quick Reply: Florida Crew T shirt update