"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Welcome to the Fl Crew Please Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 09:01 AM
Ycbrewster
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Melman
My wife came across this post and decided we should get in. I ride a '14 Limited and she just received a '15 Street 750 for her B-day. We live in Bradenton but ride all over Florida. How many are going to Biketoberfest? We've been going for a few years and it would be cool to pick a time and place to meet. Anybody interested?
Melman, your wife has a beautiful bike...I think that might be my favorite bike right now. Have her come over to the Queens of the Road forum and join us.

Old 09-20-2015, 09:51 AM
undy
Tourer

Received 222 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by ISP-FLHTK
We are new transplants to Florida. Retired and moved to Cape Coral last March. Riding a stock bagger.

We are just finishing up a summer visit up north and will be back home in October, just in time to ride in the rain every day!
We'll be back to our home in Port Charlotte (next to Cape Coral) in October also and ready to ride. I'm a member of the Port Charlotte Harley Dealer's (Black Widow Harley) HOG chapter and we do several rides a week. You should join us...

Old 09-20-2015, 02:51 PM
Papa G
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 312 Likes on 302 Posts

Would be good to meet some of the Florida crew if they are coming to biketoberfest! If a time and place is decided post on here so we all can make plans!

Old 10-07-2015, 07:39 AM
FLHurricane88
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

New member from Daytona here. This board has been very welcoming.

I just bought a new street glide special a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. Previously I had a wide glide and a softail standard. I'm looking forward to making some new friends on this forum.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:25 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Welcome to all the Florida Crew newbies. Don't forget to check out the FL Crew Rally November 13th to 15th in Ocala. So far there will be about 50 of us, it's going to be fun, lots of riding and eating and drinking, and making new friends. Check out the Rally section of the Crew.

Old 10-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Ycbrewster
Road Captain
Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Melman
My wife came across this post and decided we should get in. I ride a '14 Limited and she just received a '15 Street 750 for her B-day. We live in Bradenton but ride all over Florida. How many are going to Biketoberfest? We've been going for a few years and it would be cool to pick a time and place to meet. Anybody interested?
Sat on a 750 today, and I absolutely loved it. How is your wife liking hers Melman?

Old 10-12-2015, 08:12 PM
RockyNC
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2 years in Florida now

Moved to Inverness 2 years ago. Will be in Daytona this week.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:19 AM
ISP-FLHTK
Road Captain
Received 114 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by undy
We'll be back to our home in Port Charlotte (next to Cape Coral) in October also and ready to ride. I'm a member of the Port Charlotte Harley Dealer's (Black Widow Harley) HOG chapter and we do several rides a week. You should join us...

When we were at the house this summer I was looking at some different groups. We go to the Punta Gorda Legion almost every week and they have
a group. Port Charlotte would be close since we live in the NE corner of the Cape.

Old 10-22-2015, 09:13 PM
crump13
Tourer
Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts

Hi, I am new to the Harley family but I have been riding for many years. Purchased my 2015 Ultra in Aug and I'm looking to ride and meet up with other riders in the area. I live in the Tampa bay area in southern Hillsborough county. I am planning on checking out the Brandon HOG Chapter as well as the Manatee River HOG Chapter in the next month. Not sure if Il join but I'm interested in checking them out to see the dynamics and personality each chapter has.

I'm interested in meeting up with riders here as well. So I will keep an eye on this section of the forum for rides.

~Tina~

Old 10-24-2015, 02:53 PM
T D
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Cool

Welcome to the Florida section of the Forum from the UK.
Plenty of pleasant folks around here, some even laugh at your jokes!(or are they just being polite?)
Cheers

TD

Quick Reply: Welcome to the Fl Crew Please Introduce Yourself