"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Ocala Rally Extras

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 10:26 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Ocala Rally Extras

I just wanted to let everyone know the updates. As of now, the hotel is the only thing set up. In the past, we have had a BBQ catered at the hotel on Saturday night. We have had t-shirts, shot glasses, mugs... You name it, we probably had it at one time or another. All of these things do not happen unless someone is willing to step up and take charge of it. That means contacting vendors, collecting money, designing t-shirts or what ever, and making sure the orders are in before the rally.

Please understand I am not posting this thread to try to push anyone into doing anything they do not want to do. I just want everyone to know in advance what has been done. If everyone is okay with just having the hotel and not having t-shirts, BBQ, etc. Then I'm good with that. I just don't want people to show up and start asking "where are the t-shirts... bbq.. etc". Remember, No Rules Just Ride.

I have one last thing..

"IS IT TIME YET!"

Old 09-09-2014, 11:55 AM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Originally Posted by murph
I just wanted to let everyone know the updates. As of now, the hotel is the only thing set up. In the past, we have had a BBQ catered at the hotel on Saturday night. We have had t-shirts, shot glasses, mugs... You name it, we probably had it at one time or another. All of these things do not happen unless someone is willing to step up and take charge of it. That means contacting vendors, collecting money, designing t-shirts or what ever, and making sure the orders are in before the rally.

Please understand I am not posting this thread to try to push anyone into doing anything they do not want to do. I just want everyone to know in advance what has been done. If everyone is okay with just having the hotel and not having t-shirts, BBQ, etc. Then I'm good with that. I just don't want people to show up and start asking "where are the t-shirts... bbq.. etc". Remember, No Rules Just Ride.

I have one last thing..

"IS IT TIME YET!"
Murph, I am planning to be there but currently in London, my dad's passing is imminent. If I can do anything I will try to wrap my head around it when I get home.

Old 09-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

If someone wants to do some shirts I will supply them with the information where we have gotten them from over the last few years. They will modify the art free since we are repeat customers. PM me for info if interested.

Old 09-09-2014, 09:54 PM
jackhis
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by uklauren
Murph, I am planning to be there but currently in London, my dad's passing is imminent. If I can do anything I will try to wrap my head around it when I get home.
Sorry to hear about your dad, Lauren!
I hope everything will be ok for you.
Nick

Old 09-10-2014, 02:43 AM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Thanks Nick he passed away last night.

Old 09-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Our heartfelt Condolences for the passing of your father Lauren. Know that you will be in our hearts and minds as you navigate this difficult time.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:51 PM
jackhis
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by uklauren
Thanks Nick he passed away last night.
My condolences to you Lauren and your family. I hope to see again in Ocala rally, which I am not sure that I can take those days off.
Take care.
Nick

Old 09-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Roger That
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So sorry about your father Lauren, mine and Lynda's heartfelt condolences are sent to you and your family. I also want to apologize for hijacking this thread Murph.

I have not yet been able to make it to an Ocala Rally, mine and Lynda's birthday is the 21st and we usually are on a trip....this year we are getting married on the 21st and not yet sure where the trip ends up.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:30 PM
maddawg57
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lauren condolences for you and your family ,

Old 09-10-2014, 08:55 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad Lauren.

Quick Reply: Ocala Rally Extras