The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 01:51 PM
crazynova
Stage I
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I just finished blacking out my 2015 SGS. Instead of getting bent over by Harley for black parts, I disassembled the whole bike and had most of the parts powder coated. I love how it turned out.

Some notable parts are the Roland Sands Designs 8" Vintage Ape bars, RSD Avenger levers, RSD Traction grips, RSD 2-up FL Boss seat, Joker Machine Serrated floorboards and brake pedal, Harley Davidson satin black rear brake lever and shifter, Joker Machine Road Racing shift pegs, Arlen Ness Smooth Stage 1 Big Sucker air cleaner with stainless mesh filter, Fab28 Touring Exhaust (the first one), 5" Klock Werks Flare Windshield, Custom Dynamincs LED front turn signals and tail light inserts, Sylvania Zevo 7" LED headlight, Infinity Kappa speakers, Harley Davidson hidden antenna, DynoJet Power Vision tuner, Progressive Monotube Cartridge Kit, and Progressive 444 series rear shocks.

The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread-72yvalt.jpg
 The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread-oao72iu.jpg
 The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread-stgj9j8.jpg
 The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread-7b0gnyk.jpg
 The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread-ks8q8s3.jpg

I still have a few things planned, like a 21" Mad Wheels Reinforcer, black Lyndall rotors up front, and a black ignition switch.

Last edited by crazynova; 09-22-2016 at 02:16 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by crazynova:
Davii (10-13-2016), Jackpot06 (05-18-2020)
Old 09-22-2016, 02:53 PM
Bbeard77
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14 sgs !!

SE a/c
D and D fat cat 2-1
CVO tail
Stretched fiberglass bags
Blacked out
Covington customs upgrades (too many to list!)
Cam swap happening this winter along with rake and wheel

Old 09-26-2016, 11:27 AM
springers4ever
Road Master
Received 228 Likes on 134 Posts
Default you missed the wheels !!!

Originally Posted by crazynova
I just finished blacking out my 2015 SGS. Instead of getting bent over by Harley for black parts, I disassembled the whole bike and had most of the parts powder coated. I love how it turned out.

Some notable parts are the Roland Sands Designs 8" Vintage Ape bars, RSD Avenger levers, RSD Traction grips, RSD 2-up FL Boss seat, Joker Machine Serrated floorboards and brake pedal, Harley Davidson satin black rear brake lever and shifter, Joker Machine Road Racing shift pegs, Arlen Ness Smooth Stage 1 Big Sucker air cleaner with stainless mesh filter, Fab28 Touring Exhaust (the first one), 5" Klock Werks Flare Windshield, Custom Dynamincs LED front turn signals and tail light inserts, Sylvania Zevo 7" LED headlight, Infinity Kappa speakers, Harley Davidson hidden antenna, DynoJet Power Vision tuner, Progressive Monotube Cartridge Kit, and Progressive 444 series rear shocks.

I still have a few things planned, like a 21" Mad Wheels Reinforcer, black Lyndall rotors up front, and a black ignition switch.
I think you missed the wheels .....!!!

Old 10-03-2016, 07:35 PM
JOECAKRON
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New to Me 2015 Street Glide Special

Well, here it is. My 2015 Flhxs. I bought it in August out of Texas with only 2500 miles completely stock (except windshield). As soon as she shipped to me I added the Arlen Ness Big Sucker, V&H Eliminator 400's, and a FP3. I sold my 2012 Dyna Super Glide to get it. All I can say is.... I am in love!

Attached Thumbnails  The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread-20160915_124918.jpg  
Old 10-08-2016, 06:09 PM
wfohog
Novice
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default OL' Crow 2015 FLHXS

2015 SGS in Vivid Black ....HO 103 , SE Super tuner , SE Heavy breather , 4" Rinehart slip-on mufflers with 2.5 high flow baffles , gutted header pipe , Burley 1" lowering kit , Danny Gray solo seat , Avon grips ....planning on cam change over ther winter .

Attached Thumbnails  The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread-image.jpeg  
Old 10-10-2016, 11:16 AM
bulldog68
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is a pic with a Mad wheel.

Originally Posted by crazynova

The following users liked this post:
crazynova (11-01-2016)
Old 10-11-2016, 07:21 PM
benscratchin
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,263 Likes on 3,452 Posts
Default 2012 flhx

Old 10-18-2016, 06:22 AM
Echo6 Sierra
Road Captain
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by benscratchin

Looks good man; what do you think of that solo seat? How much lower does it sit you down, and how is it on long rides?

I just pulled the trigger on one based on looks alone; hopefully it performs as good as it looks.

Thanks in advance.

Old 10-19-2016, 06:58 AM
benscratchin
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,263 Likes on 3,452 Posts

Originally Posted by Echo6 Sierra
Looks good man; what do you think of that solo seat? How much lower does it sit you down, and how is it on long rides?

I just pulled the trigger on one based on looks alone; hopefully it performs as good as it looks.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the comps. I lowered the rear shocks 1" and the seat height is lowered another 2". I'm only 5'6' tall, this setup is perfect for me. It's comfortable enough on long rides, a tank of gas (butt does not hurt) . There's a Solo seat for long legs an another for short legs like me. Bought mine through the HD dealer.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:21 AM
Echo6 Sierra
Road Captain
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by benscratchin
Thanks for the comps. I lowered the rear shocks 1" and the seat height is lowered another 2". I'm only 5'6' tall, this setup is perfect for me. It's comfortable enough on long rides, a tank of gas (butt does not hurt) . There's a Solo seat for long legs an another for short legs like me. Bought mine through the HD dealer.

Lowers you 2"?!? Damn. I'm 5'9" and have a JNR air ride kit in the back, so I can adjust how tall the bike is. I just want a seat that looks sexy and rides well. I had a Bare Bones on my softail, and had no issues with that, so I should be fine. The big selling point on this seat for me is the hidden seat mounting points.

My seat ships tomorrow; can't wait to get it. Thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: The Official Streetglide "Picture" Thread