Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vindikta bagger bars on road king

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 09:04 PM
KnarleyHarley
Cruiser
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Vindikta bagger bars on road king

Hello...Looking to see if anyone has pics of the Vindikta "bagger bars" on a Road King without a fairing. I see these bars are made for Street glides but can't see why they wouldn't work on a King.
I'm looking to add 14" apes. I like the 18" width on bottom, which Bad Dad and PY also make, but Bad Dad is very expensive $585, and PY has been very disappointing with many negative reviews to say the least!

I have emailed Vindikta which they replied back very quickly, awesome! But won't order the Bagger bars until I know they are the right "Look & Fit".
So I'm reaching out to see if anyone has Vindiktas, Bad Dad 975 bars, or PY monkey bars which all 3 look alike, with pics on your Road King with these bars, no fairing!! Thank you much!

Old 11-27-2014, 08:37 AM
Bgill
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by KnarleyHarley
Hello...Looking to see if anyone has pics of the Vindikta "bagger bars" on a Road King without a fairing. I see these bars are made for Street glides but can't see why they wouldn't work on a King.
I'm looking to add 14" apes. I like the 18" width on bottom, which Bad Dad and PY also make, but Bad Dad is very expensive $585, and PY has been very disappointing with many negative reviews to say the least!

I have emailed Vindikta which they replied back very quickly, awesome! But won't order the Bagger bars until I know they are the right "Look & Fit".
So I'm reaching out to see if anyone has Vindiktas, Bad Dad 975 bars, or PY monkey bars which all 3 look alike, with pics on your Road King with these bars, no fairing!! Thank you much!
The photo's shown on the Vindikta website weren't sufficient to solve this for you?

Old 11-27-2014, 09:46 AM
MIKE93SVT
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

They look odd. These bars were on the front end when I bought it. Took a pic before I pulled them. look like crap in my opinion

Mike

Old 11-27-2014, 10:18 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

I'd have to agree the only reason to get bars with that bend is if you have a batwing fairing.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:01 AM
crimson13
Elite HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Hogpro
I'd have to agree the only reason to get bars with that bend is if you have a batwing fairing.
+2 , just don't look right.

Old 11-27-2014, 06:06 PM
fireman9170
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

doesn’t look right, I agree also

Old 11-27-2014, 06:18 PM
2002flstc
Road Warrior
Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

The word appalling comes to mind.

Old 11-27-2014, 06:31 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 485 Likes on 353 Posts

I'm shocked at how often I see these 6 bend bars on not only Road Kings, but Dyna's and Softails as well. And I look at the bikes and wonder.... hey, those bars are for touring bikes with fairings. What the heck are you thinking??? But that's just me.

Old 11-29-2014, 12:40 PM
KnarleyHarley
Cruiser
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Bgill
The photo's shown on the Vindikta website weren't sufficient to solve this for you?
Not really...His website didn't show any Road kings with these bars unless I overlooked them. Was hoping that members of the forum have had them on a King without a fairing.
Thanks MIKE93SVT for the pic...Still would like to see the bars with "meat hooks" on a King that is complete, may look different.

I feel the same as others, that they look good with a fairing because of the bend. Still would like to see them for reference. Thanks to all for replies!

Old 11-29-2014, 06:52 PM
hd4l
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They aren't the right bars for a roadking. Doesn't vindicta make them without the bends for the fairing? pic in sig is yaffe 14" made for roadking and roadglide.

Quick Reply: Vindikta bagger bars on road king