Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Props to FuelMoto

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 08:20 AM
SavageChopper
Tourer
Received 63 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Props to FuelMoto

Yes, another thread praising FuelMoto.

I decided to trade my PC-V for a Power Vision (I plan on going to 107 or 117 over the winter). With FuelMoto's trade in program it ended up being a little over $400 - about as cheap as they come. The added benefit was it came with a map already installed and I had the bike programmed in about 5 minutes. A test ride confirmed that the map was dead on.

Ordering the Power Vision was easy enough. The lady I spoke too asked for my bike specs and it showed up the next day. They even included an instruction sheet with a few simple steps to get the bike programmed.

Old 09-16-2015, 08:59 AM
kryingame
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts

Glad to read this. I'm getting ready to place an order. I spoke with a gentlemen there. Unfortunately, I don't recall his name its either Bill or Bob. Anyway, we spoke for over 20 minutes and he gave me the tuning 101 lecture. I mean he broke everything down, crystal clear. Even the use of O2 sensors that I was fuzzy about.

After the conversation, he didn't hint that I needed to place an order to compensate for his time. Rather, he said, "Ted, if you have any additional questions or if there's anything else that I can do for you, just call." That's good old fashioned top quality customer service.

Old 09-17-2015, 07:22 AM
oldhippie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 114 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by SavageChopper
Yes, another thread praising FuelMoto.

I decided to trade my PC-V for a Power Vision (I plan on going to 107 or 117 over the winter). With FuelMoto's trade in program it ended up being a little over $400 - about as cheap as they come. The added benefit was it came with a map already installed and I had the bike programmed in about 5 minutes. A test ride confirmed that the map was dead on.

Ordering the Power Vision was easy enough. The lady I spoke too asked for my bike specs and it showed up the next day. They even included an instruction sheet with a few simple steps to get the bike programmed.
FM is great! As on as the tune you got was, do a few Autotunes to dial it in for your individual bike. It will be even better.

Old 09-17-2015, 07:28 AM
oldhippie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 114 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by kryingame
Glad to read this. I'm getting ready to place an order. I spoke with a gentlemen there. Unfortunately, I don't recall his name its either Bill or Bob. Anyway, we spoke for over 20 minutes and he gave me the tuning 101 lecture. I mean he broke everything down, crystal clear. Even the use of O2 sensors that I was fuzzy about.

After the conversation, he didn't hint that I needed to place an order to compensate for his time. Rather, he said, "Ted, if you have any additional questions or if there's anything else that I can do for you, just call." That's good old fashioned top quality customer service.
That was probably Bob, who is the service manager and a great guy. When I was out there they found my Fuelpump was defective when they did the pre-build Dyno. Keith continued on with my build, while Bob replaced the fuelpump parts, saving me an additional day in the hotel.

When I got there to unload my bike there was a trailer in front of my offloading 2 new or almost new bikes. The trailer was the Chicago HD trailer. So I asked the driver if all the Chicago HD bikes got tuned here. He says, "nah..I work there, but bring my personal bikes here for their builds and tunes."