Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FLH & FLHR bags

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 10:58 AM
corbin
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLH & FLHR bags

Hi Everyone,
My name is Sergio, I am a tech rep for corbin. We currently develope some new set of hard bags and are thinking about developing some other products. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for things that you would like to see us build for your bike we would love to hear them. At Corbin we are a customer driven company and really value your opinion. please take a look at the bags and other products on our site and give me some feedback. Thanks in advance, sergio
http://www.corbin.com/harley/baggers/flhbagset.shtml

Old 08-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: FLH & FLHR bags

Welcome Sergio!

I have to say that it will be rough trying to get the Harley Bagger guys to take off the stock bags and put on your aftermarket bags.
The exhaust situation there might be another problem, maybe you could get into detail and explain that side exhuast?

Old 08-23-2007, 11:57 AM
TexasRedneck
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sergio...

With all due respect, I'll consider a Corbin product when you folks finally relearn customer service. Horror stories abound about Corbin's lack of response to fit and fitment of your after-market saddles, which is a shame, because I've owned 4 of 'em over the years and am in the process of buying another saddle this fall - but at this point there's simply no way I'll consider a Corbin!

Old 08-23-2007, 12:13 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

You're a brave man Sergio, you will get some feedback, I would consider them if they looked a little more traditional instead of looking like they belong on a VictoryWing. Other than that hope they sell well.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:13 PM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts

ORIGINAL: TexasRedneck

Sergio...

With all due respect, I'll consider a Corbin product when you folks finally relearn customer service. Horror stories abound about Corbin's lack of response to fit and fitment of your after-market saddles, which is a shame, because I've owned 4 of 'em over the years and am in the process of buying another saddle this fall - but at this point there's simply no way I'll consider a Corbin!
This has never been my experience with Corbin. After having 4 different seats on different bikes over the years, I have been very satisfied with Corbin's product and service.

Just another view.

As far as the bags go, definately not my style, but after looking at the current trend in the bagger mags, I would guess that your product will sell.

Bill

Old 08-23-2007, 12:22 PM
TexasRedneck
Elite HDF Member

Well, unfortunately it's been both mine and that of many friends. If it fits you well outta the box, everything is cool. But if it needs adjustment, good luck.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:50 PM
07FLHRCMarinePatriot
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sergio, thanks for fielding input.

In a word, those are "Butt-ugly"! But I guess there will be some out there who've always wanted a Victory-Davidson.

I had hoped when I clicked on that link I was gonna see some nice fat, tail dragging bags that wrapped around the pipes available in some basic high gloss colors, weren't white inside, came with all hardware and locks, AND would price out the competition.

Oh well - another pipe dream.

Old 08-23-2007, 01:04 PM
RD GLD
Outstanding HDF Member

Fugly would definitely describe those. Back to the drawing board Sergio!!

Old 08-23-2007, 01:16 PM
corbin
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You everyone for your comments good or bad.Everyone is entiltled to their opinion.thanx
sm

Old 08-23-2007, 01:32 PM
huffhuff
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

holy Kawasaki batman!!!!

Quick Reply: FLH & FLHR bags