Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Klock Werks customer service

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Screamin Steve
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Klock Werks customer service

Hey guys,
Just wanted to give props to the guys at Klock Werks. I ordered a fender and spacers a couple of months ago from these guys and they were quite helpful with questions and I recieved the parts within a couple of days. Anyway Vick from Klock Werks called me yesterday to make sure the parts were up to my expectations and I if was satisfied with their service. I can't recall the last time someone called to make sure I was happy with anything I have purchased. All in all hats off to Klock Werks and I will give them my business again in a heartbeat. One other thing, the bike is still being painted and I should have it back in a couple of weeks!

Old 04-16-2009, 11:26 PM
SA315B
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I told them I was not happy with a set of bars and I can't get them to talk to me now.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:35 AM
desertclassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Screamin Steve
Hey guys,
Just wanted to give props to the guys at Klock Werks. I ordered a fender and spacers a couple of months ago from these guys and they were quite helpful with questions and I recieved the parts within a couple of days. Anyway Vick from Klock Werks called me yesterday to make sure the parts were up to my expectations and I if was satisfied with their service. I can't recall the last time someone called to make sure I was happy with anything I have purchased. All in all hats off to Klock Werks and I will give them my business again in a heartbeat. One other thing, the bike is still being painted and I should have it back in a couple of weeks!
Thanks for the info.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:45 AM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

What parts did you get? I have a few of their parts. I agree on the customer service. Some people here will disagree with you about their service.