Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 03-17-2015, 05:44 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Add your two cents to the bank to help redefine a great product.

Get caught up with recent posts Here

Get all the info, check out:Previous Threads
Print Wikipost

107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Primetime_2
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flintshooter54
Wahoo! The day is finally here. I head out for the 500 mile run to Fuel Moto this weekend. I think I found my lagging problem. It was the MAP sensor. So replaced that so there hopefully will not be any problems for Jamie and the new tune. Now to get packing!!

have a safe trip up!

Old 05-29-2015, 09:04 PM
Flintshooter54
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks I am stoked. Just got back from 1200 miles to TN. Wanted to get this done before that trip but did not make up my mind in time. So at least I will have it for the rest of the season and Sturgis. Looking for some more torque. Just hope the weather holds. 60% rain. Just lest me out of town dry! LOL Then we will deal with it. Hate to deliver a dirty bike to Jamie but got to get there some how.

Old 05-29-2015, 09:22 PM
oldhippie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 114 Likes on 67 Posts

Thanks I am stoked. Just got back from 1200 miles to TN. Wanted to get this done before that trip but did not make up my mind in time. So at least I will have it for the rest of the season and Sturgis. Looking for some more torque. Just hope the weather holds. 60% rain. Just lest me out of town dry! LOL Then we will deal with it. Hate to deliver a dirty bike to Jamie but got to get there some how.
Beleive me! I hold the all time record for the dirtiest bike ever brought in to FuelMoto. I brought mine out on an open trailer in February through a 600 mile snow storm blizzard. it was nasty.

They washed it off easy enough. They'll take great care of you.

Can't wait to see your pics and read all about it! Please give us a ride report here when you get back. I'm sure you'll be grinning ear to ear.

Last edited by oldhippie; 05-29-2015 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 12:39 AM
gant
Road Master
Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts

Gonna be doing the 107 this year what's the core exchange price ? And does he sell these kits without cams cause I'm already gonna get 555 cams

Old 05-30-2015, 08:12 AM
Primetime_2
Tourer

Originally Posted by gant
Gonna be doing the 107 this year what's the core exchange price ? And does he sell these kits without cams cause I'm already gonna get 555 cams

most pricing is on their website fuelmotousa.com, but i'd suggest just calling them up!

Old 05-30-2015, 07:03 PM
sudbury2010glide
Cruiser

Well the countdown is on for my heads and tune day!!

Did the cams a couple years ago, 107 jugs and slugs last year and now I will finally finish my combo by riding down on Wednesday for a Thursday appointment to get the Level B heads on with compression releases and ported throttle body. Of course then a dyno tune to finish the setup.

Last edited by sudbury2010glide; 05-30-2015 at 07:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:17 AM
2deuceguy
Road Captain
Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by gant
Yes they will. I'd email or call and ask specifics. I did the 555 cams in my 96" then the next year added the 107 and heads.

Old 05-31-2015, 04:02 PM
Flintshooter54
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Left out Sat about noon. Did not get 10 miles and the buddy riding with me lost voltage in his 2012 Road Glide. Turned around and back to the local dealer. They sold us a voltage regulator and let us borrow the tools to swap it out in the parking lot. Then got to Indianapolis. Rain. Heavy heavy rain. Temp dropped 30 deg. Road till 9:00 making slow headway. Pulled into Champagne IL for the night. Tired cold and wet. Woke up this morning to cold. Just misting in the air but the Gerbings felt good as it is still heavy overcast. Then just short of the Wisconsin border sunshine!! Now it's a nice ride. About an hr and a half out. Should be able to drop it off tomorrow with no problems.
Later.
Jeff.

Old 06-01-2015, 12:34 PM
oldhippie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 114 Likes on 67 Posts

Left out Sat about noon. Did not get 10 miles and the buddy riding with me lost voltage in his 2012 Road Glide. Turned around and back to the local dealer. They sold us a voltage regulator and let us borrow the tools to swap it out in the parking lot. Then got to Indianapolis. Rain. Heavy heavy rain. Temp dropped 30 deg. Road till 9:00 making slow headway. Pulled into Champagne IL for the night. Tired cold and wet. Woke up this morning to cold. Just misting in the air but the Gerbings felt good as it is still heavy overcast. Then just short of the Wisconsin border sunshine!! Now it's a nice ride. About an hr and a half out. Should be able to drop it off tomorrow with no problems.
Later.
Jeff.
Good for you! Gotta love the Gerbs!

Old 06-01-2015, 12:40 PM
jamess71
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Later.
Jeff.
Man I'm excited for ya. :-) have fun

Quick Reply: 107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto