Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Direct Harley Parts.....You Complete Me!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Jackazz
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Direct Harley Parts.....You Complete Me!

Called July 19 to order a S&S tuned induction kit for a S&S T111, in stock he says, will ship out, credit card billed must be on its way....awesome!!

August 7...better call and check, yes sir..it's shipped..on it's way......sweet!!

August 14...F-ya, it's here!! Oops, wrong one. No prob. sh#t happens.

August 16...Right part ordered from S&S he say's, was in stock he says, should be here by August 22 and will ship right out. Nice....thanks DHP

August 30...better call and check. It's in, was shipped!! Wait...maybe shipped!!, hang on.....YES, shipped!!.....SWEET!

Sept 12...I better call and get a tracking # I bet the post office F#cked things up. O.K. got tracking#, shipped Sept.12???...that can't be right, f#cking post office is always messing things up!!

Sept 18...I bet it will be here today!!! Thanks again DHP!!! (And f#ck you post office...for messing up my deliveries)

Old 09-18-2012, 12:35 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

Hey JackAZZ Dont be dissin our postal service.... They are workin on a scaled down work force!! Glad you got your part...
PS.Move to the states and you will have better luck with the United States Postal Service..LOL...

Old 09-18-2012, 12:47 PM
mgmmgm
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Got UPS?

Old 09-18-2012, 12:52 PM
07FLHT
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by riteway
Hey JackAZZ Dont be dissin our postal service.... They are workin on a scaled down work force!! Glad you got your part...
PS.Move to the states and you will have better luck with the United States Postal Service..LOL...
Hold up is usually Canadian Postal.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Jackazz
Advanced

Reading Between the Lines.....How Does it Work?

Old 09-18-2012, 01:03 PM
CurtisO
Tourer

Thanks, I needed a laugh...

Old 09-18-2012, 01:52 PM
glcash
Road Warrior
Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Jackazz
Called July 19 to order a S&S tuned induction kit for a S&S T111, in stock he says, will ship out, credit card billed must be on its way....awesome!!

August 7...better call and check, yes sir..it's shipped..on it's way......sweet!!

August 16...Right part ordered from S&S he say's, was in stock he says, should be here by August 22 and will ship right out. Nice....thanks DHP

August 30...better call and check. It's in, was shipped!! Wait...maybe shipped!!, hang on.....YES, shipped!!.....SWEET!

Sept 12...I better call and get a tracking # I bet the post office F#cked things up. O.K. got tracking#, shipped Sept.12???...that can't be right, f#cking post office is always messing things up!!

Sept 18...I bet it will be here today!!! Thanks again DHP!!! (And f#ck you post office...for messing up my deliveries)
I hate getting the run around!

Old 09-18-2012, 04:22 PM
white01ss
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha...thanks for sharing. My day has been a **** day and needed that laugh.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:08 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Ups

UPS charges really high brokerage fees to Canada.
USPS is usually the best way to go.

Originally Posted by mgmmgm
Got UPS?

Old 09-19-2012, 01:18 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey there,

Its about time. What did they say the hold up was?
And why did they not ship it from customs until Sept 12th?

2 Weeks hold up in customs is a bit much considering it was just a backing plate kit.

Let me know when the plate & kit are on the way back so I can credit you for the shipping and whatnot. That S&S carb plate was more than the twin cam one you had originally ordered, so I will let you know the difference via email.
Since we didn't know it was for an S&S when we sent the first one, I will see what we can do about just making it a clean swap, so you are not out of pocket. We will probably have to take the hit on that one.

Thanks again for your patience, between the custom order from S&S and the Post office, its been a good month since the Twin cam kit was delivered.

Thanks again for your business!

-Frank

Originally Posted by Jackazz

Quick Reply: Direct Harley Parts.....You Complete Me!