Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know what I'm talking about...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 03:01 PM
chief1600
Road Master
Received 102 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Does anyone know what I'm talking about...

I visited a local dealer the other day and was looking at their used bikes when I noticed one that was all decked out. I talked to the salesman about it and he showed me something I've never seen. He flipped the ignition switch on and flipped another switch and a picture was projected on to the floor on both sides of the bike. It was a picture of a woman taking her top off. I was impressed - both by the picture and by the uniqueness of the accessorie. It appeared to be projected from either the bottom of the saddlebag or in between the saddlebag and fender. I didn't really investigate it that much. Since then, I've been looking all over the internet trying to find it. I can't seem to locate anything. Has anyone ever seen anything like what I'm describing and if so, where can I get one???

Old 08-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Captain Itch
Sponsor
Received 603 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by chief1600
I visited a local dealer the other day and was looking at their used bikes when I noticed one that was all decked out. I talked to the salesman about it and he showed me something I've never seen. He flipped the ignition switch on and flipped another switch and a picture was projected on to the floor on both sides of the bike. It was a picture of a woman taking her top off. I was impressed - both by the picture and by the uniqueness of the accessorie. It appeared to be projected from either the bottom of the saddlebag or in between the saddlebag and fender. I didn't really investigate it that much. Since then, I've been looking all over the internet trying to find it. I can't seem to locate anything. Has anyone ever seen anything like what I'm describing and if so, where can I get one???
I have seen that at a bike show..It projected the HD Logo like under the floorboards.. So no you are not losing it..

Old 08-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Lowcountry Joe
Elite HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 45 Posts

I think that's the HD LATBUMB (look at the bitch under my bike) module.

Old 08-07-2013, 03:18 PM
TexFF
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes. $60 on craigslist.

Old 08-07-2013, 03:22 PM
mmf
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great for bike security. Have it project of cobra snakes

Old 08-07-2013, 03:28 PM
ThisIsMe
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Poke Here

Pretty sure if you get one of the above, you have to start wearing your pants so 3/4 of your underwear is showing.

Old 08-07-2013, 03:53 PM
chief1600
Road Master
Received 102 Likes on 55 Posts

OK. So now that I know I'm not crazy, does anyone know the actual manufacturer of something like this. I'd like to see what types of pictures can be projected. I'm not interested in the HD logo or a half naked woman (at least not a picture of one ) but I'd like to know what the options are. Ultimatley, I'm trying to piece together my own version of a firefighter bike and if they have something like that I'd be very interested. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Harleydaddy
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Logo lights. There's tons of em on ebay. Any manufacturers emblem or logos are available.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:06 PM
oneballz
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can it project flames? That would be Hot!

Old 08-07-2013, 05:18 PM
wndchsr2
Road Captain
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ThisIsMe
Pretty sure if you get one of the above, you have to start wearing your pants so 3/4 of your underwear is showing.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know what I'm talking about...