Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

F/S 3.5" Fuel Moto Jackpot Slip On Exhaust S/Down

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 08:25 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Exclamation F/S 3.5" Fuel Moto Jackpot Slip On Exhaust S/Down

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am selling my pair of 3.5" Fuel Moto Slash DOWN Jackpot Exhaust Muffler Slip Ons with the standard baffles. I bought the pair in the fall of 2010 from Fuel Moto. They have about 7K miles on them. They sound great and look awesome so I am upgrading to something even bigger.

The pipes are in flawless and excellent condition. Those who know me know I am very OCD and **** about my toys - I keep things clean and looking new (except for the trailer hitch). There are no scrapes, scratches, dings, rust, wear, or dents. Maybe some very little road tar spots here and there on the underside, nothing that a little polish and elbow grease can't get rid of - and besides it is under the pipes where it can't be seen any way.

Ask me any questions. Ga Head, ask me!

Go here to find out more from the manufacturer as well as see and hear them in action: http://www.jackpotmufflers.com/dynotuned.htm

Go here for more pictures of the bike with the mufflers installed: http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/u...0HD%20UC%20EG/

Retail New $299.

I am asking $175 + Shipping - I have the original packaging. I will take a personal or bank check (will ship after check clears), cash, or Paypal as a gift. I am offering them here first before I ebay them.

Last edited by ChristoHD; 04-25-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Moosestache
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent

Old 04-22-2012, 05:18 AM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Smile

Originally Posted by Moosestache
PM sent
PM answered.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:05 AM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Arrow Bumpety-Bump

Old 04-23-2012, 10:01 AM
FenderGuy53
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ChristoHD
I am selling my pair of 3.5" Fuel Moto Slash DOWN Jackpot Exhaust Muffler Slip Ons with the standard baffles. I bought the pair in the fall of 2010 from Fuel Moto. They have about 7K miles on them. They sound great and look awesome so I am upgrading to something even bigger.

The pipes are in flawless and excellent condition. Those who know me know I am very OCD and **** about my toys - I keep things clean and looking new (except for the trailer hitch). There are no scrapes, scratches, dings, rust, wear, or dents. Maybe some road tar spots here and there on the underside, nothing that a little polish and elbow grease can't get rid of - and besides it is under the pipes where it can't be seen any way.

Ask me any questions. Go here to find out more from the manufacturer: http://www.jackpotmufflers.com/dynotuned.htm

Go here for more pictures of the bike with the mufflers installed: http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/u...0HD%20UC%20EG/

Retail New $299.

I am asking $199 OBO + Shipping - I have the original packaging. I will take a personal or bank check (will ship after check clears), cash, or Paypal as a gift.
Hey, ChristoHD, if I didn't already have a set of Jackpot's, I'd snag yours (I'm fussy, too).

I LOVE my 4" Jackpot Dyno Tuned mufflers!

Last edited by FenderGuy53; 04-25-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Boss252
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How did they sound? How loud are they?

Old 04-23-2012, 01:27 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Smile Good Question - Hard to Answer...

Originally Posted by Boss252
They sound good - if you go to the link I have in the ad you can hear some sound samples at the bottom of the page.

FM also makes and sells another baffle if you want them more quiet. But the noise "loud" wasn't the issue for me - it is about size - damn I sound like my wife! LOL

I do not like loud. I do not want to wake my neighbors, I am just courteous that way.. So I liked these, they bark when you need them to, but hum nicely while cruising. So I would not put these in the "loud" category. The hard part of any exhaust sound is so subjective. I liked these, I just like the look of a larger pipe, so I am going bigger.

These have more sound than stock HD muffs, and IMO just right - where you get the HD sound - but you don't have everyone rolling their eyes at you in disgust and snarling cause your bike wakes the dead.

HTH

Old 04-23-2012, 01:39 PM
FenderGuy53
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Boss252
As ChristoHD says, the Jackpot's (with Standard baffles) are a tad louder than stock, at idle, but they have a deeper, more resonant exhaust note.

Fuel Moto also sells Quiet baffles if you want less decibels, or Competition baffles if you want more decibels!

The Jackpot muffler's fit-and-finish, coupled with its performance and price point, makes it a forum favorite.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:00 PM
FenderGuy53
Outstanding HDF Member

This is a great deal, peeps. Will somebody PLEASE buy these mufflers?

Old 04-23-2012, 07:38 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FenderGuy53
This is a great deal, peeps. Will somebody PLEASE buy these mufflers?
Thanks FenderGuy!

Quick Reply: F/S 3.5" Fuel Moto Jackpot Slip On Exhaust S/Down