Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Out of Motorcycling Sale - Heated CVO Seat, Docking Hardware and more

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 11:52 PM
BootsAndPants
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Out of Motorcycling Sale - Heated CVO Seat, Docking Hardware and more

18AUG2014 EDIT: Updated thread with new accessories. Removed what's been sold

Had to get out of the game (for the time being) due to travel and sell my bike. I have a bunch of accessories laying about that I never got around to installing and now they need to go. Since I'm leaving in a month, I'm more concerned about getting rid of these things for a fair price to you and me rather than sticking them in storage. For fitment, I had a 2012 FLTRX. Here's what I have:

Harley Davidson service manual for touring bikes 2013 edition.
SOLD

Heat Demon heated grips. Never got around to installing them, brand new in package. Black color hardware.
$100

Lil' Joes Legendary Leather Jacket Size Medium
Awesome jacket, premium heavy leather, made in USA. No smells, stains, or blemishes, in primo condition. No frills and extra faff you don't need on this coat; just two zippered hand pockets on the outside, an inside left pocket, and inside gun (horizontal) pocket. I like my kit simple and strong; this is the best jacket I've found and worn for motorcycling. Sizing is a little wonky for their products; they say order one size bigger than your shirt size. I'd originally ordered a L, but I swam in it, so I exchanged it for a M. The one-size-up thing must just be for their vests. I've been an M in all shirt and jacket sizes for years. For reference, I'm 5'9" 185# 42" chest, athletic build with broad shoulders. There is still room under to coat for a fleece layer or two when the weather gets cold.
Lifetime warranty. Bomber product, I can't recommend it enough.
$275 shipped OBO
Out of Motorcycling Sale - Heated CVO Seat, Docking Hardware and more-jvra4o1.jpg

HD Deluxe Leather Chaps Size: L Length: Reg
Nice leather chaps. Not much else to say, they work great and are comfortable. Size chart says they fit 37-40". I wear a 33-34 in jeans and these buckled to the middle sets of 8 holes over my pants+belt, so you have a lot of leeway in the size. Again, no smells, stains, or blemishes.
SOLD

Bell Custom 500 Helmet: RSD Special
Size M. In great shape, has a few very minor scuffs from normal use. Never been dropped or anything like that.
$50
Out of Motorcycling Sale - Heated CVO Seat, Docking Hardware and more-bffkmdx.jpg

HD Chrome 4 Point Docking Hardware P/N 54205-09A. Was installed on my bike only for a month or so and was never actually used to mount anything. All parts in like new condition.
SOLD

HD CVO Heated Leather Hammock Touring seat. Got this for long trips but only ended up putting 100 miles or so on it. I kept my stock road glide seat on most of the time, so this pretty much sat in my garage most of the time I've had it. Heating element works great and can be set on two settings (high and low) in two zones (rider and passenger). Awesome seat and super comfy. Will fit CVO and non-CVO bikes alike (fit my FLTRX just fine). Was $1000 new
SOLD

Airlite soft lowers. Easy on/off and really make a big difference when the temperature drops. Roll up easy and stored in their own bag. These have cutouts for highway pegs. I'm not sure what the white specks are in the photo, but they're not there on the product.
SOLD

Harley shock pump. Works fine.
SOLD

Quick install/adjust rider backrest (leather) and mounting bracket. Everything you need to attach this on your bike. Again, got this with the seat for longer tours and it's seen only 100 miles or so and is basically brand new.
SOLD

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. Like I said before, I'm just really looking for something fair for both of us on these prices and need to move these before I go on travel.

Thanks for looking!

I'm also selling some helmets, a Lil' Joe's Leather coat, and leather pants chaps in a thread in the gear forum. If you're interested, please see them or shoot me a PM to inquire.

Last edited by BootsAndPants; 09-02-2014 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Updating sold items
Old 08-12-2014, 04:46 AM
bowhuntenbob
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pm sent on back rest

Old 08-12-2014, 08:19 AM
wreckit72
Novice

PM sent on the shock pump.

Old 08-12-2014, 09:05 AM
timberwolfz28
Road Master

PM sent

Old 08-12-2014, 08:38 PM
ryanshaw07
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2nd on the backrest. Let me know if bowhuntenbob doesn't take it

Old 08-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Streetrunner
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 25 Posts

PM sent on the seat.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:44 AM
wreckit72
Novice

Payment sent.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:46 AM
BootsAndPants
Cruiser

Lowers and pump sold. Thanks!

Old 08-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Bunker
Stellar HDF Member

Received 464 Likes on 305 Posts

pm sent on docking kit

Old 08-14-2014, 03:58 PM
BootsAndPants
Cruiser

Updated OP: added some more stuff and marked sold items.

Quick Reply: Out of Motorcycling Sale - Heated CVO Seat, Docking Hardware and more