Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

STA-BIL and 303 Products

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Shodanusmc
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default STA-BIL and 303 Products

Been using STA-BIL for many years. I trust it and know it does its job over the Chicago Winters here.

Received my samples of the 303 Cleaner, Protectant and Speed Detailer. I used them on my bike right before we rode up to the Harley Museum in Milwaukee. Once we got back bike was a bit dirty from some rain and bugs. Used a wet rag to get some of the heavy stuff off and then the Detailer again. B ugs flew off, and leaves a nice shine. Very impressed. Can only get Ethyenol Gas in Chicago. It sucks. Filled it up and added Powersports 104 to the gas. Got my best mileage ever. Around 34 which compares to my normal 31-32 MPG. Next week will use the bottle of the 360. Totally impressed.

BTW, the Museum is impressive. Saw the ***** G Exhibit and a tour of the Archive room. Rich in History.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Fearless (old nickname)
Road Master
Received 115 Likes on 103 Posts
Thumbs up 360 is good stuff

Old Shiney loves!! 360! try it. I think 360 is all I will use here in PA. 93 octane is not a problem here. With the hills and curves I'm getting 32 mpg. on average riding 2 up. Great power smooth rpms especially at an Idle and pulling out. No bucking and coughing around as before. ride safely fearless

Old 07-30-2015, 06:58 AM
cochon
Road Warrior
Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

A couple of days ago, I answered the STA-BIL Poll which was posted on the vendors forum. STA-BIL said that if anyone PMed him for some samples, he would get them right out to you. So, I did. He contacted me today to tell me that my samples were in the mail. Gotta like that!

Old 07-30-2015, 07:25 AM
side by side
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Received my samples of Sta-Bil and 360, I'm sold on both, great way to introduce a product. This weekend I'm putting in my order. Thanks for the samples!

Old 07-30-2015, 12:54 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Shodanusmc
Been using STA-BIL for many years. I trust it and know it does its job over the Chicago Winters here.

Received my samples of the 303 Cleaner, Protectant and Speed Detailer. I used them on my bike right before we rode up to the Harley Museum in Milwaukee. Once we got back bike was a bit dirty from some rain and bugs. Used a wet rag to get some of the heavy stuff off and then the Detailer again. B ugs flew off, and leaves a nice shine. Very impressed. Can only get Ethyenol Gas in Chicago. It sucks. Filled it up and added Powersports 104 to the gas. Got my best mileage ever. Around 34 which compares to my normal 31-32 MPG. Next week will use the bottle of the 360. Totally impressed.

BTW, the Museum is impressive. Saw the ***** G Exhibit and a tour of the Archive room. Rich in History.
Thank you for giving our products a try and THANK YOU for the feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to document your experience with Gold Eagle products.

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by Fearless (old nickname)
Old Shiney loves!! 360! try it. I think 360 is all I will use here in PA. 93 octane is not a problem here. With the hills and curves I'm getting 32 mpg. on average riding 2 up. Great power smooth rpms especially at an Idle and pulling out. No bucking and coughing around as before. ride safely fearless
Thank you for the endorsement! We appreciate you posting this. Please let us know if you need help finding our items locally.

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by cochon
A couple of days ago, I answered the STA-BIL Poll which was posted on the vendors forum. STA-BIL said that if anyone PMed him for some samples, he would get them right out to you. So, I did. He contacted me today to tell me that my samples were in the mail. Gotta like that!
We have received a bunch of sample orders lately but we are trying to knock those out as quickly as possible. If you don't see those samples in the next couple of days, please let us know!!

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by side by side
Received my samples of Sta-Bil and 360, I'm sold on both, great way to introduce a product. This weekend I'm putting in my order. Thanks for the samples!
Thank you for the review!! We appreciate any and all feedback and are happy to hear that you are happy with the results.

Have a great day!!

Old 07-30-2015, 08:18 PM
Mr.Softy
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,199 Likes on 711 Posts

I asked for and received samples of their 360. I think the trike likes it better than what I was using so I will buy some when the next bottle is gone. I didn't know about the detailer, 303, and cleaner or I would have asked for samples of those as well. Seems this company knows what they are doing. Glad they make good products.

Old 07-31-2015, 08:28 AM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tr1Rid3r
I asked for and received samples of their 360. I think the trike likes it better than what I was using so I will buy some when the next bottle is gone. I didn't know about the detailer, 303, and cleaner or I would have asked for samples of those as well. Seems this company knows what they are doing. Glad they make good products.
Thank you for taking time to review our items! We sent the other products because we had been receiving a very high number of requests for a couple different products and wanted to streamline the packing for our "Sample Room" coordinators.

Have a great weekend!

Old 07-31-2015, 12:23 PM
rwhgme
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Not to beg..but as a Home Department supervisor, do you still have samples?

Old 07-31-2015, 01:16 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rwhgme
Not to beg..but as a Home Department supervisor, do you still have samples?
Plenty of samples to still go 'round!

Old 07-31-2015, 07:47 PM
bigjames4xl
Tourer
Received 46 Likes on 29 Posts

YES, great products!

Got my samples a few days ago!

I've always used the 303 protectant on my cars and The detailer spray is excellent! Didn't try the Stabil additive yet but I'm sure it will be fine!

Quick Reply: STA-BIL and 303 Products