Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

Who has j&s trike jack

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 06:13 PM
hapbob
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Who has j&s trike jack

Who has j&s trike jack
I sure would like one.
But is it worth $500
I think it is more useful than lift table?

Any inputs listened to
Hap

Old 02-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Raxus
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Really wanna see what the responses are. I have the 2 wheel one and unfortunately it doesn't work on the TG's. So thinking of selling it and getting either a table or J&S trike jack.

Rax

Old 02-12-2014, 06:58 PM
JCloud
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had a Pitbull bike jack (for two wheeler) for years and love it. I just got the adapter from Pitbull to convert it into a trike jack for the TG. I plan on putting the new part on the jack this weekend and trying it out.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:24 AM
cochon
Road Warrior
Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by JCloud
I have had a Pitbull bike jack (for two wheeler) for years and love it. I just got the adapter from Pitbull to convert it into a trike jack for the TG. I plan on putting the new part on the jack this weekend and trying it out.
Sure would be interested to know how you make out with that adapter.

Old 02-13-2014, 10:55 AM
HogAir
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Bought one last year. This is my second J&S. Sold the first one when I got rid of the Ultra and bought the Tri Glide. Great design for the trike. Slide it under the trike, flip the lever for the trike adapter and jack it up.

Makes it really nice to sit on my roll around garage stool and do detailing work on the trike.

A lift table is nice to have, but I didn't want to have it taking up space in the garage when I wasn't using it.

By the way, they now have an quick adapter kit for the trike jack to convert back to a normal lift in case you have any other scoots in the garage. Makes it a little more universal. $32.95 for the adapter.

Attached Thumbnails Who has j&s trike jack-screen-shot-2014-02-13-at-12.12.55-pm.jpg   Who has j&s trike jack-screen-shot-2013-07-17-at-4.25.19-pm.jpg  

Last edited by HogAir; 02-13-2014 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:04 PM
08EGUltra
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just bought one to use for the springtime upgades on the wife's FLHXXX. Installed Full Sac catless headers, V&H triglide mufflers, DK's comfort lift brackets, changed the oil in all three spots, doing the rear brakes and rotors (Lyndell) this weekend. I figure it saved me $500 in HD shop labor costs so it paid for itself, saved this old man lower back of mine, and I have it for future use. The most stable I have seen a tirke in the air, you can move it around the garage, sit on the tirke. Sitting in a creaper chair to remove the right floor board and chrome heat shields was pretty cool. J&S gives a MIL / VET discount, they ship freight. It arrived in MD in 3 days. Worth the money and you wil gain a few friends once the other trike owners hear you have one

Old 03-13-2014, 04:16 PM
vam55tg
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got a J&S trike jack, I absolutely love it. Used it when I replaced my exhaust, really made it a lot easier. I've sat on the trike when it was up on the jack, still felt totally secure.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:37 PM
hapbob
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Yea

Sounds like it is the best thing out there.
I'll probably get one sooner or later.
Thanks for opinion
Hap

Old 03-14-2014, 09:47 AM
scuba1954
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Got one...Love it. I have my trike on it now about a foot off the ground hooked to a battery tender and a cover on the trike for winter time. I had other lifts like this for my two wheel scoots. Needed new type because other lift would not lift trike off the floor because balance was wrong. This lift works perfectly!!!

Old 03-16-2014, 08:23 AM
sprinkman
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The only disadvantage on the J&S over the pit bull is you can only jack from the right side. That being said the bad thing about the pit bull is you have to get down on the ground and put the adpt. on after it is under the trike. Hard to do if you have had back surgeries and knee replacements have had both. Pluses you can go in from either side. I ended up with a pit bull and bought some 2" ramps to drive up on. If I had room would have a drive on lift.

Quick Reply: Who has j&s trike jack