Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Revolution Performance Precision™ EMS

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 09:58 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Revolution Performance Precision™ EMS

I WILL BEAT ANY ONES PRICE.

Drago's Bike Works is now selling this unit and will offer the best deal in town on this. Please call for pricing...815-765-1790 Price is so low I cant advertise end up making other's mad. I will beat any ones price on this..... Call me..................

http://www.revperf.com/video/podcasts.html

The industry’s first fully integrated dynamic tuning control unit.

“This product is simply amazing! It does everything it claims to do and then some. I first installed it on my essentially stock ’09 FL and the product worked great. The real proof came when I completely re-built my own personal engine as a 103" using our ported heads, Crane 1-3005 (.615" lift) cams, exhaust, ect. and the system reset itself by just going through the initial start-up procedure again. After 35+ years in the business I can say that this is truly a great product! From this point on I will urge all of our customers to use this product when upgrading their engines as it completely eliminates the use of a dyno and risk of an inexperienced tuning technician.”

Dan Thompson, Hot-Shot Motorworks

“I am just amazed at this product. I am looking forward to getting the bike back out for more street time later today. Here is what I posted on the HTT site. Feel free to use it and my name as you wish in supporting this great product. Thank you, Brian.”

Dennis Lancaster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are wanting to install a device and mess with tuning your bike yourself, or by a professional tuner, then stop here. This product isn’t for you.

That said, the Precision EMS from Revolution Performance is for those who want the ECM setup on the bike as optimally as possible, without the expense and time commitment to do self tuning or taking the bike to a professional tuner.

A few years ago, I was looking for the cheapest solution to tuning the bike and not have to take the bike to a tuner every time I made a component change. Not that I have anything against tuners, or the fine work they do. But, if you have a limited budget and cannot make all the mods to the bike you want at once, it usually means making incremental changes to the bike, and often they require a trip on the dyno for a few hundred or more dollars for each time you make a change.

So, I bought and installed a Thundermax. Easy to install and setup, and only required making several runs over a few hundred miles and build a suitable map for the bike. Worked pretty well, and the bike ran good. And, when changes are made to the bike, a few runs and build a new map, and the bike would run pretty well. The only drawback was that timing had to be adjusted manually.

So, looking for an alternative, I looked at a TTS or a SEPST. Both let you install a base map, make several runs to allow the tuner to adjust VE's to the bike, and after 3-4 mapping and VT/ST sessions, the bike is pretty close. I used a SEPST for tuning, and except for having to make manual adjustments for lower RPM stumble, it worked pretty good. Many here will tell you the TTS is better than the SEPST--I don’t know, but the SEPST was pretty good product for me.

Something I noticed going from wideband O2 sensors on the TMax, back to narrow band on the SESPT is the motor did not run quite as smooth throughout the RPM range with the narrow band. I don’t know why, but it was noticeable to me.

Now, the basis of this post. I installed a RevPerf Precision EMS today, which is a add-on module similar to a PC-V. It also uses wideband O2's. Its so simple to install and setup--if you can’t do it yourself, you shouldn’t be doing any work on your bike yourself.

Excellent install instructions, and takes all of about 45 minutes, start to finish. The only lengthy part is sending the stock ECM to RevPerf to have it flashed, based on your setup. Sent it in Monday afternoon, had it back in my hands by 9am this morning (Wednesday). And, RevPerf paid all the overnight, expedited shipping costs.

Okay, so its easy to install. Now, the best part, I fired the motor and let it idle for 10 minutes. It instantly ran smoother when first started than it ever has, either with the TMax or SEPST. It was quite noticeable. After 10 minutes of warm up and idle, the controller and ECM are synced up, and that’s it.

I shut it down, put on my riding gear, and then headed out on the road. I ran it hard from a stop, roll on at various RPM and gears, WOT many times from different RPM and throttle positions. The bike responded very well and it was noticeable that the ECM was not in a learning mode. It was already tuned! Pretty cool.
I have only run it about 50 miles, but have run just about every possible condition and have found that this is a very cool product. Hard acceleration from stop, roll-on acceleration, WOT, hill riding, passing lane and redline of the motor. Not one problem or issue or hesitation or decel pop or anything. The bike was tuned before I even started it up to go for a ride.

This is a great way to go, if you want your bike to run great without the cost of tuning or spending time blending maps and making multiple runs. This product is for guys that just want to go ride a great running bike, and not worry about it running well—because it will!

I was skeptical when I read about this product, but am pleasantly surprised that it does all that is promised on RevPerfs site. I know they have been providing Harley parts for a long time, but this is my first encounter with RevPerf, and in my opinion, the Precision ECM is a grand slam. All my Harley

Last edited by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS; 02-28-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:05 AM
bjstabio
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered Revolution Performance Precision EMS from Drago's Bike Works. Good price and a great guy to deal with. I'm going to be looking at some of his exhaust systems in the near future.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:37 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

You will get your system sometime next week And thank you Happy New Year.

Originally Posted by bjstabio
Just ordered Revolution Performance Precision EMS from Drago's Bike Works. Good price and a great guy to deal with. I'm going to be looking at some of his exhaust systems in the near future.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:43 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

The system is a plug a and play unit it is good from a 96 inch motor to a 120 inch with out the reflash. After that you just send the ecm/ecu back to them they will reflash and it. It is free to have a reflash just pay for shipping. Here is a dyno that they sent me. Look at the afr curve you can see the bike is re--learning its self on a dynamic curve you can see the wave in the afr. The dyno tuner is not doing a thing. Just riding the bike on the dyno and it re learns its self.
this is awsome..........

This motor is a 124 inch motor.. with there system Again this not my dyno sheet. This is info......that people are asking me for..... daily...

Happy New Year

Attached Thumbnails -revperems.jpg  
Old 01-04-2011, 09:27 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

I have your tracking number please email me so I can send it to you.
Thanks,

Originally Posted by bjstabio

Old 01-13-2011, 09:55 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Also this kit can extend your rev limit to 6250 or 6500 when you ask for it.
and it will adjust your throttle plate on FBW bikes.
Any questions call.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:16 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Great sale price on this system i will not be under sold.

Please call for info and price.
815-765-1790

Old 01-28-2011, 01:57 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Go see this at there booth in cinnt and indy shows feb.

Old 01-29-2011, 03:01 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Hear what people are saying....

The Tuner worked like a champ. I was there for the intitial start up. First turn on the starter and "the beast" came alive. That tuner rocks. My builder has installed three now. Mine being the third. The first two were on cam/lifter installs with the new tuner, same thing, started learned ran great.
ROWDY From ROADGLIDE FORUM.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:01 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

bump to the top

Quick Reply: Revolution Performance Precision™ EMS