Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Clearview Shields "A Formal Welcome"

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Clearview Shields
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Clearview Shields "A Formal Welcome"

Hello HD Forum Members.

My name is Craig Stenger President of Clearview Shields. We have been a member since early last year but I have not had an opportunity to formally introduce Our Company "Clearview Shields"

Established in Feb 2 of 1986 Our Company has been Manufacturing only Motorcycle Windshields in house for just over 28 years. My Wife Tonya and I started as young pups of only 18 and 17 years old building windshields for the Denver 16th Street Mall Patrol "tactical" bikes. We later began working directly with motorcyclists designing better windshields to make their rides more comfortable. After 4 years of ownership we took on Vetter's Dealer referals creating screens for those old Windjammer and Quicksilver fairings and our business boomed. We have always taken great pride in manufacturing the highest quality screens we could and creating many happy riders along the way.

For more regarding our Manufacturing Philosophy check out the link below
http://www.clearviewshields.com/blog...manufacturing/

We have grown over the years through our ability to listen to our customers and hope that this Forum will help provide you a platform to tell us what we have done right and what we can do better.

As a HD Forum Member please Remember You will recieve 10% off if you mention your membership when you call or use coupon code "hdforum" when ordering on our website.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Campy Roadie
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 5,063 Likes on 2,501 Posts

Welcome Craig!

I never knew the history of your company. I find it a bit ironic that in 1980s I was apparently riding behind a Clearview shield on my Vetter Quicksilver fairing; now many years later I'm riding behind another Clearview shield on my Road King So I have a nose for quality, huh?