Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Milwaukee Meet N Greet

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 12:03 PM
yooperhog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by jt metal
Some dating comment or something. Lol. Must have been one of the others. You know better than to take me seriously. Life's too short.

I'll go back & see who did it. Then make corrections.

Sorry Dale!

Sucks when the shells start flying and we hit one of our own.
HA. NO. IT WAS ME. somethin bout if you talked stef into dating you... you can talk poopy's bar into sponsoring next meet n greet

all in fun brother

Old 09-21-2017, 12:39 PM
jt metal
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts

Right on Kim Jong-un, or Dale for short.

All in fun bud.

Old 09-28-2017, 06:37 PM
USAproud
Road Warrior
Received 119 Likes on 111 Posts

Sure looks and sounds like you guys a great time in milwaukee. I wish I would have joined sooner cuz i live just outside Milwaukee. I was also in tomahawk for the rally up there. It's was warmer up there dor the rally than it was in milwaukee for the rally. Maybe next year.

Old 09-28-2017, 07:36 PM
Babyboy
Stellar HDF Member
Received 461 Likes on 387 Posts

Originally Posted by USAproud
Sure looks and sounds like you guys a great time in milwaukee. I wish I would have joined sooner cuz i live just outside Milwaukee. I was also in tomahawk for the rally up there. It's was warmer up there dor the rally than it was in milwaukee for the rally. Maybe next year.
Welcome to the forum USAproud

Keep an eye open for the next Midwest meet and greet.
This year we had 2. The first one was in Savana Illinois back in June and the most recent was in Milwaukee the second weekend in September.

We had a great time and an excellent group of people I'm proud to call my friends.

Old 09-28-2017, 07:50 PM
yooperhog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Babyboy

This year we had 2. The first one was in Savana Illinois back in June and the most recent was in Milwaukee the second weekend in September.

We had a great time and an excellent group of people I'm proud to call my friends.
a little bird told me that the next one may be in western WI to accommodate our friends from MN and IA

The following users liked this post:
uplandpinter (09-28-2017)
Old 09-28-2017, 08:43 PM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 124 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by Babyboy

I'm with you buddy, great group of people I am proud to call friends!!!
Kris

Old 09-28-2017, 08:58 PM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 124 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by yooperhog
a little bird told me that the next one may be in western WI to accommodate our friends from MN and IA
We have great riding here and our local dealer is an awesome place (nothing like the stealer Nick name some get) and family owned and run business.. I will look at their calendar and maybe we can work something out with their cabin fever spring event. I will keep everyone posted. I have plenty of room at my place for a get together to do some tuning and audio stuff. All of our neighbors are great people, closest is a ways up the road and enjoy good music. Sometimes when I'm out in the shop I get a text that says to leave it turned up cause I love that song. Just some thoughts and chatter amongst a few of us, but I'd be happy to do all I can. Stay tuned but I hope to get both Matt's and everyone else here. Gann thinks he will be able to make it with enough of a heads up too. Another something to keep in mind is that I have plowed snow in April in the past so not to early in the year up here, der hey.....
Kris

Old 09-28-2017, 09:39 PM
USAproud
Road Warrior
Received 119 Likes on 111 Posts

I most definitely will. Would love to ride the western part of the state

Old 09-28-2017, 10:51 PM
cpbedor
Road Warrior
Received 202 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by yooperhog
Thanks Kris for involuntarily volunteering to host.

tweet tweet.

Old 09-29-2017, 05:38 AM
matt76cmich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 133 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackPearl#1
We have great riding here and our local dealer is an awesome place (nothing like the stealer Nick name some get) and family owned and run business.. I will look at their calendar and maybe we can work something out with their cabin fever spring event. I will keep everyone posted. I have plenty of room at my place for a get together to do some tuning and audio stuff. All of our neighbors are great people, closest is a ways up the road and enjoy good music. Sometimes when I'm out in the shop I get a text that says to leave it turned up cause I love that song. Just some thoughts and chatter amongst a few of us, but I'd be happy to do all I can. Stay tuned but I hope to get both Matt's and everyone else here. Gann thinks he will be able to make it with enough of a heads up too. Another something to keep in mind is that I have plowed snow in April in the past so not to early in the year up here, der hey.....
Kris
One of my weekends off works for me. Plenty of time to plan and coordinate, should be a great time and an opportunity to break open some fairings and really get into some tuning help (with battery chargers within reach lol).

Quick Reply: Milwaukee Meet N Greet