Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Overwhelmed audio

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 10:57 PM
Dsm Limited
Received 8,275 Likes on 2,959 Posts

Eric... It's been a pleasure to help you with this. If anyone is owed thanks, it is you and others like you. You guys are the ones that allow us the freedoms we enjoy. It's the least I could do and in sure all the others here feel the same way.

I'm glad you are liking the results. Good on you for tackling this project.

Thank you for your service!!!!

Old 06-09-2018, 03:43 AM
USAproud
Road Warrior
Received 120 Likes on 112 Posts

Agreed with DSM, it was my pleasure to talking to you helping you out in any way I could. Very glad you are happy with the results. Thank you for your service and ride safe

Old 06-11-2018, 07:32 AM
Hoyt 1911A1
Stellar HDF Member
Received 427 Likes on 371 Posts

Glad it worked out well Eric. Now all you have to do is decide how often you really use those glove boxes in the lowers

Old 06-11-2018, 07:45 AM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member
Received 647 Likes on 546 Posts

Eric, the pleasure is ours as the passion this community has for sled audio is why this forum is so successful and so much fun. These guys are knowledgeable and they love doing it. THANK YOU for your service and I hope can enjoy that setup as much as we did helping you. There is just something about hearing good tunes as you ride.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:38 AM
EricsnNC
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It’s been a little while so I wanted to update everyone. The system is working great! I can’t thank y’all enough! I added a PAC Audio ISBT23 MusicStream Bluetooth Audio Receiver. I just plugged it in the rear aux port I had ICA install. It works great and has an incredible range on the Bluetooth. I installed it so I could play songs off my iPhone. I recently got a headset off eBay so I am learning the intercom and CB functions now. I am putting a CB in my truck so my wife and I can communicate if she is following me in the truck on a long ride. I married my fiancé two weeks ago. We just went to the magistrate office, nothing fancy but made it official. I have gotten involved with the Blue Knights chapter here, I have been a member for about nine years but was just never actively went to meeting and stuff. Since I got mt Ultra, now named Gianna after Gianna Michaels, and y’all donating and helping me get the audio system upgraded, it has really changed my life. I am more confident messing around on Gianna and helping other Blue Knights learn more about their audio systems and things they can do. It has helped with my major depression and got me more involved in life. I have been to the last four monthly meetings and been more involved outside the house. My wife and I rode to another county to look at a HD dealership just to get out. I know it might not sound like much to the average person but it means a lot to me. I just wanted y’all to know that this post and yalls donations and advice has really helped add more life to my life. I never expected this or thought this would happen from just joining a forum and starting a post looking for some advice about upgrading my audio system on my bike but it did and I thank you all. I just want to know y’alls donations and advice have really helped me more than you could know.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:45 AM
EricsnNC
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh, here are some pics of the PAC Audio ISBT23 MusicStream Bluetooth Audio Receiver install. I just got the power and ground attached to the back of my cigarette lighter and zip tied the unit to the cross brace. It is plugged in the rear aux port.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:50 AM
Lastride
Tourer

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

Nice job with the Crown bags!

The following users liked this post:
EricsnNC (07-20-2018)
Old 07-20-2018, 03:51 PM
MegaJohn
Cruiser
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm glad to hear your "therapy" is going well.

Ride Safely!
John.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:16 PM
Hoyt 1911A1
Stellar HDF Member
Received 427 Likes on 371 Posts

Good to hear from you Eric. Y'all done well getting married. Just remember a marriage don't make you happy you make the marriage happy. I was blessed with a second chance myself a few years ago and it has really helped me keep my feet on the ground. I know a little about depression. After my wife Kim died I figured that was it for me. I'm not exactly the sort of guy that folk like to be around, but a 4'9" Mennonite Mama walked up to me and started a conversation and the rest is history.

Drop by when you feel like it and kick up some dust. We all owe you a debt of gratitude for allowing us to help you out.

Old 07-26-2018, 12:07 PM
MegaJohn
Cruiser
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey Eric. I think I read that you mostly listen to bluetooth... but have you tried your FM reception with the amp? Have you noticed degraded reception with it?

In another thread the Arch Audio MOTO 600.4 was recommended (since I wanted to keep FM reception)... but the Soundstream PN4.1000D is like $400 less... quite a difference. If reception is not too bad with your amp, I may look at that one... and listen to my iPod when I need to.

Ride Safely!
John.

Quick Reply: Overwhelmed audio