Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Audio Systems (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems-153/)
-   -   Good people in this group Juice is one of them. (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems/1280977-good-people-in-this-group-juice-is-one-of-them.html)

Rondar 04-24-2019 12:06 AM

Good people in this group Juice is one of them.

For new members wanting to know about others in this group I have a lil story. I'm fairly new on here because I don't post much. I come here when I have a serious question that I don't want to ask on Facebook because we all know you won't get a serious answer most of the time. Oh yeah my story. I asked a question in the audio section about if adding amp would harm the startor. I asked because I have zero knowledge about speakers and amps. A few replied an amp wouldn't hurt the stator. A guy named Juice read my post and noticed we live a couple miles apart and offered to help me out. We exchanged numbers and began texting. I told him I have a cb and would an amp interfer. He said he would do some research for me and asked what my budget was and what speakers I was changing. It took him a couple days but he found an amp that would work. I found a local mom amd pop shop and bought the amp and speakers. He told me he would come over and help me with the amp. So yesterday he came over and installed the amp and even brought a tuning meter with him for excellent sound. So what I'm saying is Juice went out way out of his way and sacrificed a few hours of his evening to help a complete stranger. I did have to get him a 12 pack of adult beverages but skilled labor aint cheap lol. Its great to know there are genuinely good people left in this world. So Juice again Danielle and I greatly appreciate your help. 🍻👊

critter85 04-24-2019 05:07 AM

Great feedback, glad it worked out for you!

travelingypsye 04-24-2019 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Rondar (Post 18206490)
For new members wanting to know about others in this group I have a lil story. I'm fairly new on here because I don't post much. I come here when I have a serious question that I don't want to ask on Facebook because we all know you won't get a serious answer most of the time. Oh yeah my story. I asked a question in the audio section about if adding amp would harm the startor. I asked because I have zero knowledge about speakers and amps. A few replied an amp wouldn't hurt the stator. A guy named Juice read my post and noticed we live a couple miles apart and offered to help me out. We exchanged numbers and began texting. I told him I have a cb and would an amp interfer. He said he would do some research for me and asked what my budget was and what speakers I was changing. It took him a couple days but he found an amp that would work. I found a local mom amd pop shop and bought the amp and speakers. He told me he would come over and help me with the amp. So yesterday he came over and installed the amp and even brought a tuning meter with him for excellent sound. So what I'm saying is Juice went out way out of his way and sacrificed a few hours of his evening to help a complete stranger. I did have to get him a 12 pack of adult beverages but skilled labor aint cheap lol. Its great to know there are genuinely good people left in this world. So Juice again Danielle and I greatly appreciate your help. 🍻👊

Damn good write up for a damn good guy! Thanks for sharing.

PDB17UltraRG 04-24-2019 08:57 AM

Welcome to the Forum lots of great info here enjoy and learn or brush up a bit from Stuart Fl. Ride a Lot Ride Safe.

Dsm Limited 04-24-2019 09:14 AM

Great write up for great guy!!

If you only brought a 12 pack, what did you drink? Lol

Juice 04-24-2019 09:31 AM

Rondar,

First, your welcome!, and Than you for the kind words. Glad that I could help out. You have a nice family and I look forward to doing some riding with you guys. This is what this Audio Section is about, Help out when you can and someday someone may help you out as well. This was just sharing some knowledge that I have gathered along the way.

I encourage more folks to get out to the Meet and Greets, hell create a M&G of your own in your area. The world is actually a small place, and even a smaller group of Crazy people called Biker/Motorcycle enthusiast.
There are a few threads about current M&G's scheduled. There are great Guys and Gals on this site. Have Fun, Be Safe, and Jam your Music!

Juice