Discount Extended Service Plan and Tire & Wheel Coverage

ANNOUNCING! Discount ESP offers 12 Month Installment Plan for ESP and Tire & Wheel coverage

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 02:08 PM
DiscountESP
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb ANNOUNCING! Discount ESP offers 12 Month Installment Plan for ESP and Tire & Wheel coverage

Discount ESP offers a monthly payment option for our Extended Service Plans and stand-alone Tire & Wheel coverage! Starting as low as $49/mo* for ESP and as low as $29/mo* for stand-alone Tire & Wheel to be paid in equal installments over 12 months. Shop Now @ DiscountESP.com

*See website for details and other pricing options. ESP 12 month installment payment example is based on 3 yrs/1 add'l year coverage from original in-service date on a 2018-2015 HD Motorcycle (Purchased New <30 Days).

Discount ESP. You ride it. We protect it.™

Old 06-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Seventy4blazer
Road Master
Received 137 Likes on 45 Posts

What is the mileage cut off for a bike?

i have a 2014 FLHX that has 94,888 miles on it. No issues as it has been taken care of an properly/regularly serviced.

Can I get an ESP through you guys, or is it the standard 75,000 miles and no more deal?

Old 06-13-2018, 12:09 PM
Discount ESP
Former Sponsor
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Extended Service Plan Options

Originally Posted by Seventy4blazer
What is the mileage cut off for a bike?

i have a 2014 FLHX that has 94,888 miles on it. No issues as it has been taken care of an properly/regularly serviced.

Can I get an ESP through you guys, or is it the standard 75,000 miles and no more deal?
Congrats on being able to ride that much; I'm jealous! Yes we can cover your bike for 4 years on the first term. Email me your VIN: jim@discountesp.com and I'll return you options.

Jim Palmer

Old 08-11-2018, 06:34 AM
wengerda
Cruiser
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I purchased a Discount Esp extended warranty agreement with Jim, and the experience was great. Having your powertrain flagged by Harley, does not prevent you to buy this warranty. It all depends on the part that failed on the powertrain. The key is kep tour service and maintenance up to date. The price for this ESP is great. Jim please explain the members on this forum about vin flagged and your company does not automatically NOT cover the powertrain. I do recommend First Extended (Discount ESP), you will do better than buying the regular Harley ESP.

The following users liked this post:
Discount ESP (08-11-2018)
Old 08-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Discount ESP
Former Sponsor
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Thank you for the referral!

Originally Posted by wengerda
I purchased a Discount Esp extended warranty agreement with Jim, and the experience was great. Having your powertrain flagged by Harley, does not prevent you to buy this warranty. It all depends on the part that failed on the powertrain. The key is kep tour service and maintenance up to date. The price for this ESP is great. Jim please explain the members on this forum about vin flagged and your company does not automatically NOT cover the powertrain. I do recommend First Extended (Discount ESP), you will do better than buying the regular Harley ESP.
H-D Motorcycles are meant to be ridden, customized, and enjoyed. Reach out to me directly if you have any questions on coverage, pricing, scenarios, ect!

Enjoy the ride!

Jim Palmer
jim@discountesp.com
844-41-HDESP