Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 10:02 PM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

Originally Posted by CryingJoker
Well picked up wheels from powder and got new pirelli night dragons put on. Never tried the tires but they get good enough reviews and gotta be better than the stock Michelin they are replacing performance wise. Forgot to pick up new pulley and rotor bolts so off to the dealer in the morning. All in all pleased with the color it's different from typical black most do.

So much better!!!

Old 10-26-2018, 10:45 PM
CryingJoker
Road Master
Received 242 Likes on 142 Posts

Thanks yes it is a metallic color called soft misty black. It's a satin powder but I had them spray a clear coat powder over it and it really made the color pop. Still not 100 percent sure how it's going to look with the green but I like it and sure itll go well with it.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:57 PM
cggorman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,291 Likes on 1,710 Posts

Good call on the clear. In the pics it almost looks like a smoke chrome or polished iron. I really like it a lot. Maybe a little too much! HA!

As for me, I drained the tank and carb and put it up on the lift for the winter. Time to start taking it back apart.

Old 10-27-2018, 12:19 AM
CryingJoker
Road Master

Originally Posted by cggorman
Good call on the clear. In the pics it almost looks like a smoke chrome or polished iron. I really like it a lot. Maybe a little too much! HA!

As for me, I drained the tank and carb and put it up on the lift for the winter. Time to start taking it back apart.
ha yeh I keep liking it more and more. Man I hate the thought of no riding all winter. You have my sympathy my friend.

Old 10-27-2018, 12:24 AM
cggorman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,291 Likes on 1,710 Posts

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Besides, it affords us the opportunity to do work on the bike without losing any good riding days.

Old 10-27-2018, 03:49 AM
Tall Timber
Road Warrior
Received 425 Likes on 259 Posts

I took a quick squirt down the coast on an overnighter for a work celebration.

Was great to get away for 2 days and a night.
Managed to carry a fair amount of stuff back.

Old 10-27-2018, 06:28 PM
rbdub474
Road Master
Received 353 Likes on 218 Posts

Went for a nice ride and then pulled my gauges off and boxed the up to ship off for LED color change.

Old 10-27-2018, 08:22 PM
freebaggin
Tourer
Received 111 Likes on 60 Posts

Well picked up wheels from powder and got new pirelli night dragons put on. Never tried the tires but they get good enough reviews and gotta be better than the stock Michelin they are replacing performance wise. Forgot to pick up new pulley and rotor bolts so off to the dealer in the morning. All in all pleased with the color it's different from typical black most do.

They looks great!

Old 10-27-2018, 08:23 PM
Blue Bob
Road Warrior
Received 1,013 Likes on 602 Posts

That's why I used a midnight metallic blue on wheels, horn cover, seat mount, signal light mounts, forward control mounts, and many more...too much black out there.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:20 PM
CryingJoker
Road Master

Originally Posted by Blue Bob
That's why I used a midnight metallic blue on wheels, horn cover, seat mount, signal light mounts, forward control mounts, and many more...too much black out there.

that does look good. I like slightly different colors like that. Thinking outside the box.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?