Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 03:40 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 737 Likes on 506 Posts

Or, you could route it once and for good under the speedo dash out of harms way of heat and troubling with lacing it under the tank

[QUOTE=TinCupChalice;16169634]... it's an easy job routing the cable with the tank lift back in to the under seat area and in to the back of the electrical box to the diagnostic port....

Originally Posted by natedog_37
Love mine. Running the cable was the hardest part..

Old 04-24-2017, 03:51 PM
JohnDoe
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finished the winter modifications:
lowered front and rear; Rocket Bobs short fender, Mini-Apes; black dash console; removed tank decals; mini turn signals; ...

Old 04-24-2017, 04:03 PM
smallwoodcd
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by hometeam
You guys are awesome. You even anticipated the next question I came up with - won't my engine fall over when the bracket's removed? Thanks for the info. Thanks to Mchad for the scheme. Thanks to TinCupChalice for the torque info.
I explained what I wanted to do to a HD parts guy this afternoon and ordered a bracket - the wrong one I now know after your post. He ordered one without the hole for the link bolt. Off a touring bike I guess. I'll fix that tomorrow. Many thanks all.

Let us know how ur gonna wire it.....
U can wire I straight to a + and - and use the switch on the MM fans or you can buy the aux wire harness that plugs into ur DLC connector and gives you a spare port to use as well. If u wanna pull the 4pin connector off the MM fans and convert it to a 6 pin to match the DLC that will work as well.
Good luck!

Old 04-24-2017, 04:21 PM
TJ->
Advanced
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by FinnBob
I've done some small changes during winter. Got rid of the lame tank emblems and replaced them with airbrushed oldschool logos. Also changed headlight to a daymaker and replaced oem footpegs with aftermarket-ones. Starts to feel like the bike is done...

​​​​​​​

FinnBob,

Great job on the bike. Looks awesome!

Where did you get that horn?

Old 04-24-2017, 05:08 PM
izhd
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Done? You haven't even started
Originally Posted by FinnBob
I've done some small changes during winter. Got rid of the lame tank emblems and replaced them with airbrushed oldschool logos. Also changed headlight to a daymaker and replaced oem footpegs with aftermarket-ones. Starts to feel like the bike is done...
​​​​​​​

Old 04-24-2017, 06:42 PM
sox_giantsfan
Advanced
Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Tried out the fit of my new travel bag I bought for a trip up to Laconia this year. Anyone interested in a good rear seat bag, this thing doesn't interfere with me riding, has a ton of space and sits snugly over the sissy bar too. Good product by Saddlemen.

Last edited by sox_giantsfan; 04-24-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:48 PM
TBT3
Cruiser
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Popped the side reflectors off the forks and rear frame. Something small but it feels like it's a symbolic move to get my bike beyond the stock look.

It's raining here and not a lot of room in the garage to get a good pic...

Old 04-24-2017, 09:39 PM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,901 Likes on 1,109 Posts

nothing. received rear tube by ups and ordered a couple bottles of Ride On from jpcycles

I THINK where I'll start on the Dyna "makeover" is swapping out the handlebars, along with new clutch and brake levers, new handgrips, new mirrors

then take it for a RIDE

Last edited by SixDD; 04-25-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:37 AM
smallwoodcd
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Finished up the Mighty Mites fan install on the LRS....bout to get hot in Texas!

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:52 AM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 147 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by TinCupChalice
I'm curious how removing the Jagg thermostatic adapter and routing the low mount oil cooler core in series with the oil filter relocation effects engine temperatures at different ambient temperatures, I'm also interested in how plumbing things is series may or may not effect warm-up...
I am looking forward to seeing your results.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?