Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna S Lounge: FXDL-S

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,510 Likes on 2,133 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
:i con_headbang::ic on_deal:

Dude, make it happen, damn nice bike, and get that 117" installed at pickup
Dammit Suede, I was JUST looking at the 117 kit. I don't need this in my life right now.

Or do I......?

Old 03-28-2016, 02:26 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

I think we all know that unless the 117 was put in you'd just be looking in a couple of months...

Old 03-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Antonio Balls
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,642 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
Dammit Suede, I was JUST looking at the 117 kit. I don't need this in my life right now.

Or do I......?
Remember to let the forum know how much they are offering you on a trade in on your curent bike before you sign it away and let them resell it to a "stranger".

Old 03-28-2016, 04:29 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by robbyville
I think we all know that unless the 117 was put in you'd just be looking in a couple of months...
Am I THAT transparent?

Originally Posted by Antonio *****
Remember to let the forum know how much they are offering you on a trade in on your curent bike before you sign it away and let them resell it to a "stranger".
Definitely.

Although, every time I look at mine, I have second thoughts. She is just so damn pretty. And I'll have to swap the rear fender cause I hate the bobbed look, and I really don't like the blacked out everything. I think it needs a little silver to even it out. So I'd probably have to change the fork lowers and the triple. Then I'd probably want to silver the wheels, because the gold won't go with silver forks I don't think. And I don't like the cone AF. And it needs taller bars. And now I'm probably 3K more into it on top of the $$$ of the 117 kit.

I should just bring mine up to Hillside for his 107 kit. (but its TWO WEEKS in the shop) And I should stop posting this nonsense until I make up my waffling mind...

But this could be an awesome 117 with a little work... GOD DAMN ME.

Old 03-28-2016, 04:35 PM
Coolaid
Banned
Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

What were they thinking with those wheels...looks like desert camo FUGLY

Old 03-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by Coolaid
What were they thinking with those wheels...looks like desert camo FUGLY
Yep. The gold is a little too much bling for me...

Old 03-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Jay Guild
Grand HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 559 Posts

If I was getting a new bike I would be riding either this one or the Softail Slim S out of the dealership.

Old 03-28-2016, 05:00 PM
kontiki
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,279 Likes on 1,155 Posts

Although, every time I look at mine, I have second thoughts. She is just so damn pretty. And I'll have to swap the rear fender cause I hate the bobbed look, and I really don't like the blacked out everything.
Not a fan of bobbed fenders and all black everything either. But if you could get it in some different colors, and with a different fender and maybe a different intake I'm a fan!

Oh - wait - my FXDL is like that! What was I thinking.

Old 03-28-2016, 05:10 PM
AKFXD
Road Captain
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Pardon my ignorance but does the S stand for Sport?
I like the wheels. I don't think of them as a bling kind of gold but more like the anodized aluminum that I like so much.

Old 03-28-2016, 05:32 PM
Antonio Balls
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,642 Likes on 786 Posts

Am I THAT transparent?

Definitely.

Although, every time I look at mine, I have second thoughts. She is just so damn pretty. And I'll have to swap the rear fender cause I hate the bobbed look, and I really don't like the blacked out everything. I think it needs a little silver to even it out. So I'd probably have to change the fork lowers and the triple. Then I'd probably want to silver the wheels, because the gold won't go with silver forks I don't think. And I don't like the cone AF. And it needs taller bars. And now I'm probably 3K more into it on top of the $$$ of the 117 kit.

I should just bring mine up to Hillside for his 107 kit. (but its TWO WEEKS in the shop) And I should stop posting this nonsense until I make up my waffling mind...

But this could be an awesome 117 with a little work... GOD DAMN ME.
Mchad, how far are you from Huntington, Long Island? Ever heard of Rosa's Cycle? They are the top of the heap when it comes to mods. Andrew is a magician who has been doing it for greater than 35 years. You at leat owe it to yourself to take a ride over there and speak with Tony at the front of the house and get to talk to Andrew about your ideas.
Website is http://www.rosascycle.com/

Last edited by Antonio Balls; 03-28-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Dyna S Lounge: FXDL-S