Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna S Lounge: FXDL-S

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 07:11 AM
Edwin Ammon
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heres mine, did away with silly risers turning old and don't want to lean over anymore so stock 2016 lowrider risers works great!

Old 04-01-2018, 07:14 AM
Edwin Ammon
Stage III

heres another picture like I said puts you in a very comfortable position to ride

Old 04-19-2018, 09:28 AM
liberty.mike
Advanced
Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Here is my new to me 2017 FXDL-S. Bought from dealer with 486 miles and some mods already done. Will compliment my 17 RGS very nicely as a bar hopper. Had the V&H slip ons and Ventilator AC and the black wheels and forward controls. I removed the fairing and have replaced all the lights with Custom Dynamics and the Harley Blackout Daymaker. Added a Powervison from Fuelmoto with their map, and am in the process of replacing all covers with gloss black. The exception is the lower rocker which is at the powdercoaters and will match the tank badge and wheel stripe, similar to the M8 CVO treatment. Also going to loose the chrome filler and fuel gauge and replace with black flush mounts. Since my woman likes chrome she insisted I at least put pipes on it. Waiting on the Rinehart Crossbacks in Chrome. Pegs and grips have been upgraded from stock rubber. DK black billet oil filter and AC vent kit arrived yesterday, and the remote oil cooler is on the way.

I have not seen the wheel and badging combo so I assume it's custom, anybody know otherwise? Absolutely love this bike and stole it from a dealer!

Stuff I am looking for:
Gloss black timing cover.
Dash/Console options - wrinkle has to go, so I may powdercoat it gloss, or wrap in carbon fiber.

All the stock wrinkle covers and gloss rocker box and complete fairing are for sale.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:53 PM
Will Nesbit
Stage II
Default Dyna S

[QUOTE=Fr8dawg;14980113]So, since the other threads on this bike are getting a little off topic, I thought we should have a thread specifically for the Low Rider S (FXDLS).

Discuss mods, showoff pictures of your bike, whatever. Keep it limited to the FXDLS.

I just changed my bars on my DYNA S and notice one of the plugs for the from the throttle by wire doesn’t have a plug match coming from the bike. Did anyone else notice that one of the two plugs doesn’t have a match or is mine lost some where in the frame. Haha.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:55 PM
Will Nesbit
Stage II
Default Dyna S throttle by wire.

I just changed my bars on my DYNA S and notice one of the plugs for the from the throttle by wire doesn’t have a plug match coming from the bike. Did anyone else notice that one of the two plugs doesn’t have a match or is mine lost some where in the frame. Haha.

Old 05-22-2018, 10:16 PM
17FiXxXeR75
Cruiser
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Pre -wired for heated grips .

Old 05-23-2018, 10:04 AM
liberty.mike
Advanced
Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

New pics, some updates.

The following users liked this post:
CaptainAwesome (05-31-2018)
Old 05-31-2018, 11:06 AM
EddieBrock
Cruiser
Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

That black and red looks pretty slick

Old 05-31-2018, 12:08 PM
brownie4412
HDF Community Team
Received 1,014 Likes on 590 Posts

My local dealer still has a pair of new '16's in stock. I've been in there multiple times looking at them and am strongly considering adding one of them to my garage, issue is, they don't let people test ride new bikes until they have approved financing or show "significant" interest.... for you "S" owners/riders, is the 110 that much of a bump from the 103 that's standard in all the other dynas? I rode my buddies '16 street bob and i figured it would be noticeably quicker than my '04 superglide, but it really wasn't.

Old 05-31-2018, 04:08 PM
CryingJoker
Road Master
Received 240 Likes on 141 Posts

I didn't find mine leaps and bounds faster than the 103 I had previous. Main reasons I splurged on it compared to a standard dyna was I knew I'd upgrade the motor later and wanted as good a starting point as any and I enjoyed the thought of a dyna with cruise control. Having a touring bike before it spoiled me some I'll admit it.

The following users liked this post:
brownie4412 (05-31-2018)

Quick Reply: Dyna S Lounge: FXDL-S