Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Dyna Glide Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-glide-models-9/)
-   -   Adios to my Dyna (and MC for now) (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-glide-models/1207267-adios-to-my-dyna-and-mc-for-now.html)

Backinblack83 11-12-2017 10:34 AM

That just leaves room in the garage for the next project, when the time is right ;)

IdahoHacker 11-12-2017 10:36 AM

Keep your eye on Craigslist for something cheap. You'll be bek. ;)

robbyville 11-12-2017 11:40 AM

Thanks folks so much for the kind words. I'll definitely be back, I enjoyed this for too long to stay away. The reality is that with a wife and son who don't ride along with other responsibilities and my cycling 5 days per week for a couple hours in the early mornings, I just was not using it other than quick jaunts. And I really mean quick like 10-15 miles. Before I stopped working for the company I was with the past year and a half I would go to Las Vegas every couple of weeks and would sometimes ride there but now I'm lucky to get the opportunity to go for even a few hour loop of some sort.

The guy got it for $14,500 which I thought was pretty good price all around. I still have the PV2 to sell, a stock throttle body, two stock cylinders and pistons so I'll recoup a bit there too.

Qdog002 11-12-2017 12:03 PM

Sorry to hear this but you know what`s best for you and your family. At least you got a descent price for your ride. I always admired your bike and the fact that you undertook all those modifications on your own. You`ll be back soon, I`m sure. Just don`t go bagger on us!! Lol.

robbyville 11-12-2017 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Qdog002 (Post 16820991)
Sorry to hear this but you know what`s best for you and your family. At least you got a descent price for your ride. I always admired your bike and the fact that you undertook all those modifications on your own. You`ll be back soon, I`m sure. Just don`t go bagger on us!! Lol.

Definitely not a bagger :)

Plus at least I'll get a couple of rides in this week plus a nice one over the mountains when I deliver it to him!

Sisu 11-12-2017 01:49 PM

What fairing is that?

robbyville 11-12-2017 02:21 PM

It’s an East Coast Customs modified Arlen ness. Pretty good for me, keep wind off my chest and most of head but I’m only 5’7

robbyville 11-12-2017 02:46 PM

Anyone happen to know what a used (will need addtl license) PV2 goes for these days? Same for stock 103 cylinders, pistons and TB (with injectors)

Thanks!

nick@nite 11-12-2017 03:24 PM

I picked up 2 FXR”s was gonna do one up winter project. If still have one hit me up in the spring or whenever. Don5 stay away always enjoyed your posts.

robbyville 11-12-2017 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by nick@nite (Post 16821347)
I picked up 2 FXR”s was gonna do one up winter project. If still have one hit me up in the spring or whenever. Don5 stay away always enjoyed your posts.

Awesome and thanks!

Spring for me is perfect since it gets too hot ride by late May