Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bags on a Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 02:12 AM
Kyle Moore
Road Master
Received 224 Likes on 153 Posts

To the OP, Conelys, leather pros, big als, V2H, or Harley are my reccomendations. Viking is cheaper for a reason. Harley’s bags are actually really high quality, really nice push button locking mech. My brothers lady has some on her sporty, I bought Conley’s for my wife’s Dyna. They shipped last week, haven’t got them yet but I will say Conelys makes excellent excellent well thought out high quality products (I’ve bought other stuff from them) but it will take 2-4 weeks for your order to ship after you place it. Leather pros are the same Tsport style bags but have a really cool quick release mechanism if you want that, they are a lot more than the Conelys bags though because of it. Good luck with your shopping!

Old 02-04-2019, 06:34 AM
Jed Clampett
Stellar HDF Member
Received 2,029 Likes on 871 Posts

Boss Bags on my Fatbob. Expensive....but I knew that when I bought them. Really cool attachment system. On or off in a couple of seconds, leaving no unsightly hardware.

Old 02-10-2019, 12:35 PM
66cruiser
Road Warrior

Received 127 Likes on 86 Posts
Old 02-10-2019, 12:50 PM
sharkey
Grand HDF Member
Received 433 Likes on 260 Posts

My FXDF original HD distressed bags are going to need replacing eventually; I think I like the the look of Boss Bags, but there site is horrific...have no idea how to get anywhere on it...

Are there other high-quality recommendations?

Old 02-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Eborjas
Tourer
Received 108 Likes on 62 Posts

For the 2013-2017 FXDB most bags will require reloaction kits for plates and turn signals which is another dump of money in addition to the bags. Not to mention it alters the look of the bike itself. Very annoying.
Only ones that would work are small throw over bags, but then you run the problem of rubbing on the paint.

Old 02-10-2019, 05:02 PM
04FXDI
Stellar HDF Member
Received 808 Likes on 541 Posts

Originally Posted by Anthony Gonzalez
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer.
I have a 2014 FXDB Dyna Street Bob. Does anyone know what hard saddle bags would fit on my bike? I have looked and all I find are the small bubble looking ones and I don't like that look lol. I've seen pics with Dynas having bags that kinda look like they were on a Street Glide and that style of bag is what I'm looking for. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I'm not 100% sure of the look you're going for, but a Dyna isn't a bagger, and let's not make it out to what it's not supposed to be. If you're looking for a full functional, full on style, great looking bag with plenty of storage, then check out https://leatherpros.com/retro-series...na-saddlebags/ You're going to see a lot of guys running these bags, and for good reason. I wish the bags on my Heritage had the storage these do.

Old 02-10-2019, 05:19 PM
Bluesrider.df
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,663 Likes on 936 Posts

Originally Posted by Eborjas
For the 2013-2017 FXDB most bags will require reloaction kits for plates and turn signals which is another dump of money in addition to the bags. Not to mention it alters the look of the bike itself. Very annoying.
Only ones that would work are small throw over bags, but then you run the problem of rubbing on the paint.
I agree with you. If I were doing it over again, I would not bother with saddlebags. I would stick with a tail bag on my passenger seat/backrest and leave it at that. Not the greatest looking solution but easily removable. I would maybe add a swing arm bag for tools, that's it.

Old 02-10-2019, 06:14 PM
brownie4412
HDF Community Team
Received 1,014 Likes on 590 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluesrider.df
I agree with you. If I were doing it over again, I would not bother with saddlebags. I would stick with a tail bag on my passenger seat/backrest and leave it at that. Not the greatest looking solution but easily removable. I would maybe add a swing arm bag for tools, that's it.
I HATE the way the quick detach mounts look when my bags are removed that’s why I leave them on all the time. Before the bags, whenever I needed to carry more than what would fit in a book bag I just bungee strapped a sea bag to the sissy bar.

Old 02-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Krash26
Tourer
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Maybe check out this website...they look pretty good. They have fairings and hard bags....
https://www.tsukayu.com

Old 02-11-2019, 09:15 AM
Andrew4566
Advanced
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TOE_CUTTER
The FLD Dyna Switchback has the hard bags that look like the FLH Street Glide and Road Glide bags, only smaller. You can still get them new from Harley, as the last year they made them was 2016. They are detachable. They are $$$ though.

Dave
I have a Swtichback and do love the bike with the bags on and off... but to use them I think you are looking at a fender change too so that the lower attachment point fits..plus turn signals tec same as others.

-Andy

Quick Reply: Bags on a Dyna