Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for Pics of Different Types of Mirrors out there.....whacha got?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 12:20 PM
DynaMoHum
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for Pics of Different Types of Mirrors out there.....whacha got?

Snohomish county, that's where the State Patrol is spending money to hire off duty motor officers to work overtime on motorcycle emphasis. Let's see,5 knuckelheads killed themselfs on bikes, and8 swimmers drowned during the same period.Life jackets for everyone? I'm all about recycling and think the state leave us alone, (organ donors). Get them bikers, go figure! New laws took effect July 22 for the children, you see...

Old 08-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Punty
Road Warrior
Default RE: Looking for Pics of Different Types of Mirrors out there.....whacha got?

Thats it I am leaving becausemy thread got Hi-jacked...........lol[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

sorry I just couldnt help myself

thanks for the input ya'll.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:53 PM
thrillseeker
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Punty

Thats it I am leaving becausemy thread got Hi-jacked...........lol[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

sorry I just couldnt help myself

thanks for the input ya'll.
ok, fine - I'm leaving too, because people like you thinking you are sooooo funny

ok, hows that for a double hi-jack?

Old 08-01-2007, 12:56 PM
labfreak
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thrillseeker, DynaMohum, I too live in Washingtoon state! Kalama, actually, not far from Vancouver and Longview. I see some really big apes cruising salso, moved up from Oregon, not too familiar with WA bike laws, still have my OR license! Does WA require motorcycle endorsement also?

Old 08-01-2007, 01:19 PM
thrillseeker
Road Warrior

lol - we have officially hi-jacked now. Punty is going to leave this form for sure now (ok, ok, you started it Punty)

Pretty sure you are required to have your endorsment. I got it so I could rent a couple models from Latus before buying, I guess I just assumed it was required in all the states.
I've been riding in Clark County, and up into Cowlitz, for several years now.. and I talk to a lot of folks in this area... I have not heard anything about crackdown on illegal bike stuff (apes, mirrors, plates, exhaust, etc). Clark Sheriff's are pretty cool in general, they only pull you over for speeding if you are really pushing it. I've cruised by them going over the limit out on the country roads around here numerous times (not passing them)

Old 08-01-2007, 01:45 PM
lolife
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im running arlen ness....short radius.....inverted..........they dont stick way up or down................................LOLIFE........ .................................................. ...

Old 08-01-2007, 02:03 PM
DynaMoHum
Advanced

Yes! Washingtoon requires an endorsement and a DOT approved lid. Law changed on the 22nd of July to impound vehicles that the operator is not properly endorsed.

No person shall operate on a public highway a motorcycle in which the handlebars or grips are more than thirty inches higher than the seat or saddle for the operator.

BTW, if you let someone ride your bike and you are with them...you both get cited if that person performs an unlawful stunt.

Old 08-01-2007, 02:03 PM
KC Bobber
Intermediate

Stealth II's bolted right on.

Old 08-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Naz_Man
Outstanding HDF Member

Tear drops with flamed stems!

Old 08-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Stanger
Road Master

Thrillseeker, DynaMohum and labfreak, too from Washington. Just had to throw that in.
Iam interstested also in seeing what everyone is running. I have the stock ones, large round area at stem them it goes out to a rounded point. Which brings up an interesting question. Why the hell would I want the bigger part of the mirror close to the stem and not on the outside? Just a thought.
Anyways, looking too for some new ones.

Quick Reply: Looking for Pics of Different Types of Mirrors out there.....whacha got?