Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 02:46 AM
O-Town D
Road Master
Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by HD Pilot
Almost agree 100 percent! I must be crazy but I like the "old" rear fender, not mainstream, kinda a little classic me thinks.

Next mod for me is mid controls! Glad to hear you like them, I have all the parts already and will install in a week.

I'm with him!
~

Old 01-27-2015, 10:51 PM
ChromeBlows
Cruiser
Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Default engine mods...

I'm assuming through 306 some pages I'll find ooodles of engine mod experiences? maybe a few suggested links with either fuel management mods,cams,easy big bang for your buck stuff!...pless!

Old 01-28-2015, 01:01 AM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member
Received 911 Likes on 662 Posts

Mostly you'll find engine mods will be covered in the tech section or in separate build threads in the Dyna section. This one is more of just an owners roll call and occasional visual updates.

Old 01-28-2015, 07:28 AM
DynaGirl10
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default red hot sunglow

I love my fatbob. Waiting on this NY cold to move out so I can get back on it.

Old 01-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Hate Machines
Stage III
Default Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself, im Zeke with Hate machines. We make... yes another Fat bob fairing for club style fat bobs.

Last edited by Hate Machines; 01-28-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:28 PM
ChromeBlows
Cruiser
Default tank key lock...

anyone have difficulty with the flap on top of the key lock? it seams shotty,and not a smooth action,is that normal? also the key assembly seams loose,not a snugg fit,how bout yours? am I wastin time with this or as new should I be bitch slappin Harley for lettin it out the door that way? cuzz I don't want to take it in and hear the usual "oh thats normal".

Old 01-31-2015, 12:59 PM
O-Town D
Road Master
Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by ChromeBlows
anyone have difficulty with the flap on top of the key lock? it seams shotty,and not a smooth action,is that normal? also the key assembly seams loose,not a snugg fit,how bout yours?
Hey, Chrome! My experience has been the key cover on the ign switch tends to get smoother as it gets older/used more. And yes, there is a bit of wiggle room between the key and switch, same as with the fork lock. So not to worry - just the "nature of the beast!"
~

Old 02-01-2015, 06:17 AM
greybeard6005
Tourer

anyone have difficulty with the flap on top of the key lock? it seams shotty,and not a smooth action,is that normal? also the key assembly seams loose,not a snugg fit,how bout yours? am I wastin time with this or as new should I be bitch slappin Harley for lettin it out the door that way? cuzz I don't want to take it in and hear the usual "oh thats normal".
I've got a 2010, and yes, "that's normal". It does seem to mellow out a little over time though, but honestly, the only time I even use it is if I'm traveling and staying over someplace other than a friends house. As my old man used to say, "Don't sweat the small ****".

Old 02-01-2015, 07:27 PM
ChromeBlows
Cruiser

well thanks guys...if's it's "normal" I can deal with it...but if it's f-d up my sphincter tightens and the stealer fixes ****!

Old 02-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Vins
Club Member

From what you are describing, it doesn't sound normal. I've seen one on a brand new bike that had a bent hinge. It made the cover difficult to open and wouldn't clip shut. The owner's bike was still under warranty and we replaced the ignition switch. If you're bike is still under warranty or you signed up for the PMP, then you should be asking your dealer to take care of it.

Quick Reply: Fat Bob Squadron - owners check in!