Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another black FXDBI ..yawn...but I have pics!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Racemoto644
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another black FXDBI ..yawn...but I have pics!

I figure might as well post some pics of where I'm at right now...cuz if I wait til it's "done"............

If anyone cares: here's where I'm at...bugs and not washed or anything, sorry

What I want to do yet: Martin Bros pipes are here, but i need to install and dyno...Wide Glide front end...fill the fender and pinstripe...move the license plate...suicide shift...95 inch build...

Old 06-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Stanger
Road Master

Looks great the way it is, and I am sure will look even better when you are finished!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 AM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

man that is looking great! love the bars! whats the plan on the tail light?!

Old 06-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Redbeard
Stellar HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 45 Posts

Lookin good! The glossy console/flush mounts and blacked out pulley really jumped out at me. What's the scoop on your shocks?

Old 06-03-2009, 12:32 PM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looks great...you may even want to consider black trees and lowers. I think that would tie the front end in with the rest of the bike.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:36 PM
K9pusher
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Redbeard
Lookin good! The glossy console/flush mounts and blacked out pulley really jumped out at me. What's the scoop on your shocks?

Those look like Burly brand shocks, nice looking bike by the way. What bars are those? I'm in the process of deciding between drags or apes.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Pablo22
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts

Bada$$ Dynas never get old!

Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Thats exactly what im plannin on doing to my dash and gas gauge and cap..black em out...you gotta part number for the flush mounts also have ayou had any problems with em?

Old 06-03-2009, 01:03 PM
sknyfats
Road Captain

Man, I hate that photobucket (I assume that's where the pics are hosted?) is blocked at work...I can never see the cool pics unless they're the done a certain way...and I'm usually out riding or doing stuff to get on the computer at home

ANY way - lookin' forward to the suicide shift results! From what I can see of your sig pic - looks good. I too want to know about those bars...I like the stock 12's - but am considering going to 14's (they DO make 14's, right?) come wintertime...16's are just a bit too much for me, this I know.

Old 06-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Racemoto644
Cruiser

Thanks guys. I wish I could do more, but I am learning. So far, I'm a parts installer!

Joe - The plan is to weld/fill/mold the tail light hole...make is real clean. not chopping it..and then pin stripe it. Someone on this forum has that already but I can't remember who. Looks clean and badass though! Those head bolt covers are SHARP AS HELL...sharp as in...the CSI team could def get a blood sample of mine off of them, lol!

Redbeard -
The glossy console/flush mounts and blacked out pulley really jumped out at me.
Thanks! Joe and Sean at www.thepowderpro.com did the PC work! Looks great and is holding up great too! They also did the strut covers, headlight trim ring. One of my favorite things on the bike is the levers...I took the grinder to the stock levers and they also coated them. Turned out pretty cool I think.

Jake -
Looks great...you may even want to consider black trees and lowers. I think that would tie the front end in with the rest of the bike.
Thats the plan...but I am being careful to balance a little chrome/shiny stuff in there.

k9 -
What bars are those?
They are 14" Buffalo Bars

07bobber -
Thats exactly what im plannin on doing to my dash and gas gauge and cap..black em out...you gotta part number for the flush mounts also have ayou had any problems with em?
I think they were listed for the Wide Glide. I'll look when I get home and see if I can find the pn. So far no problems whatsover...and I was scared to death cause maybe one out of 10 people said they didn't have problems with them. Maybe the silent majority didn't have prbs. I actually tore it apart and modified it so that the leds are dimmer, covered the hole that shows the little gas pump so that all that shows are the 6 small, dimmer leds. I also put a piece of black tape in the bigger hole that tells it if it's night or day and dims it accordingly...so it thinks it's night all the time now. The bright blue lights just bugged me.

OK, I think that's about it. Sorry for writing a book..I just got carried away a lil bit!

Quick Reply: Another black FXDBI ..yawn...but I have pics!