Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please help me identify what bars and pullback risers I have on my bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 02:48 PM
bwest3
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help me identify what bars and pullback risers I have on my bike

I bought this bike a few months ago and it came with these bars and pullbacks on it. I'm not sure what brand or what kind they are. I'm probably going to sell them as I have a set of apes that i'm prolly gonna put on it. Someone told me that my pullback risers are Paul Yaffe, but i'm not sure. Maybe you guys could help. Please excuse the dirty bike lol This was one evening after riding that I took these pics.

Here are pictures:

Old 07-29-2010, 04:22 PM
hommes
Road Captain
Default Wow, I'm interested...

Originally Posted by bwest3
I bought this bike a few months ago and it came with these bars and pullbacks on it. I'm not sure what brand or what kind they are. I'm probably going to sell them as I have a set of apes that i'm prolly gonna put on it. Someone told me that my pullback risers are Paul Yaffe, but i'm not sure. Maybe you guys could help. Please excuse the dirty bike lol This was one evening after riding that I took these pics.

Here are pictures: DELETED
I have an '09 FXD. Can you give me a price?

I am also very interested in that bracket holding the speedo to the bars. I've never seen one but I"d like to buy that if it will fit around my '09 speedo. IS YOUR SPEEDO HD? Please PM me with information. TIA.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:51 AM
bwest3
Advanced

Originally Posted by hommes
I have an '09 FXD. Can you give me a price?

I am also very interested in that bracket holding the speedo to the bars. I've never seen one but I"d like to buy that if it will fit around my '09 speedo. IS YOUR SPEEDO HD? Please PM me with information. TIA.
Not sure what I want out of the bars an risers, or if i'm gonna sell them for sure or not.. But the speedo housing I made.. I machined it from a piece of metal pipe, and welded a tab and then bolted it to a kuryakin chrome clamp. Prolly not gonna sell that. I'll let u kno if I decide to sell the other stuff..

Old 07-30-2010, 12:52 AM
bwest3
Advanced

No insight on the bars and pullback risers guys?

Old 07-30-2010, 09:02 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

You'd be best to try and contact the previous owner for those details. With so many companies making risers, etc it's very tough to discern one from another.