Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zanotti's parts and service

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Mascman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I actually bought my bike from them and I think they are terrible to deal with in person.

Twice I have called about parts and when I got there, 45 minutes away, they didn't have it.

The first time, I didn't get too upset...stuff happens.

The second time, I called and asked the guy to physically grab the part from the shelf and explained what happened before. Of course, he lied and said he did.

When I get there, he goes to the back (when the part should have been sitting on the counter) and comes back and says they don't have it. I could have f-d him up as I was so pissed off.

I had the '06 injector problem and went to them for help. the old hag in the back immediately gave me attitude and asked who was going to pay for the repair...I said, "Harley...they have more money than me".

After looking up the bulletin, she said she would call and talk to HD and get back with me...which of course she never did. I knew from our brief meeting that they weren't going to do a thing for me.

MUD hooked me up with a set of injectors for cheap and I fixed it myself.

So...I think Zanotti's sucks for the way they treat a guy who bought a bike from them and kiss a stranger's ***.

I go to M&M Cycles to order online and they have been good so far:
https://www.mandmcycles.com/homepage.htm

Old 11-05-2010, 07:44 AM
sh4325
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts

Website is still down. The entire website! As of this morning.

Just don't be in a hurry to get any thing from these guys! The average time line is about 2 weeks to get most any thing. I have ordered at least 10K worth of accessories from Zanotti's. Not many accessories in stock. If they did not have the best prices in the country I would not deal with them. Just my 2 cents worth.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:54 AM
craigffb
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 167 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by sh4325
Website is still down. The entire website! As of this morning.

Just don't be in a hurry to get any thing from these guys! The average time line is about 2 weeks to get most any thing. I have ordered at least 10K worth of accessories from Zanotti's. Not many accessories in stock. If they did not have the best prices in the country I would not deal with them. Just my 2 cents worth.
I ordered some stuff from them on Tuesday and it's on the truck to be delivered to my house today...I would say that's pretty good. Yes the page is down right now...must still be doing the new upgrade. They have a new chat function on the page...when it's working...I asked if they had the stuff I wanted they said yes and shipped it the next day. I've never had any problems with them.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:10 AM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I've used them and Chicago, mostly, for MoCo parts ... and a few Drag Specialties catalog parts from Zanotti .... I monitor the local dealerships (Destination in Tacoma, Downtown in Tukwila, Legend in Silverdale, Hampton Roads in Yorktown) and buy there if they have a good 15% or > mark down ... I think it is kind of important to spend at least some money on the 'local' economy ....

I had used 'discount cycle parts' for aftermarket parts with pretty good success (and couldn't find better prices anywhere) ... but, they flaked out on me last time I bought from them .... Since then, I've used Phat Performance (I think they're a forum sponsor) with good results ....

I also try to find take-off parts on the forum classified ads, craigslist or e-bay ... depending on the nature of the parts ....

Seems like maybe what Mascman has experienced is that it is hard enough to run a business without shaving your profit margins razor thin ... I guess another way of saying you get what you pay for ... that no frills is okay, but the customer should expect the level of service he is paying for .... [Not busting on you, Mascman ... sorry you had a bad experience in person ....]

R/
'Chop

Old 11-05-2010, 09:26 AM
cruzin
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xkvator

call jenni @ Tri-County in Cincinatti area...she's the sales mgr...discount and actual shipping...
will even make you a deal on a bike
tell her you saw her name on the forums...
+1 for Jenni @ Tri-County. I've ordered many parts from her. Call her with the part number you need, she'll check if they have it and if they don't, she'll order it and you'll get it quick. She's very personable and a class act.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 AM
ed gien
Tourer
Default Is yins plural for yuns?

lol Yep! And I'm eating pierogies too for lunch!

Old 11-05-2010, 10:52 AM
craigffb
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 167 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by ed gien
lol Yep! And I'm eating pierogies too for lunch!
Nice!!! I have a box in the freezer...Mrs. T's!!! I'm retired military and can get them at the commissay (military grocery store) so it's all good.

Old 11-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Punchsmack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As everyone else is saying, they are awesome.

Zanotti's and eBay...the only way to shop!

Actually, add this site to the list too. Most guys here will give you a great deal on anything used. Bikers tale care of other bikers. We're just looking for good homes for our used parts.

Old 11-06-2010, 03:44 PM
bhough
6th Gear

Very good, would use them again...