Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bub raw-1

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Good_Apollo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sibur
I vote for black coated. Where is the best place to buy?
Only place I've actually found online so far is West End Motorsports, they have the shields as well, I emailed them because they didn't have them listed on the site so they added them.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:01 PM
ratbob81
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have any updates as to how this exhaust functions, likes and dislikes? Anymore pics? There isn't much info out there on this exhaust...I was thinking about getting it if it had some positive feedback.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Good_Apollo
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by ratbob81
Anyone have any updates as to how this exhaust functions, likes and dislikes? Anymore pics? There isn't much info out there on this exhaust...I was thinking about getting it if it had some positive feedback.
I will be getting one as soon as I sell the parts I have for sale, hopefully soon!

Old 06-14-2011, 09:19 PM
that_guy
Tourer

Originally Posted by ratbob81

Sounds deep and aggressive but not very loud. Loud enough but not ear bleeding loud.
Mount is solid, I suggest getting some square head bolts to use to attach the can to the mount.
If you do not need O2 sensors, see if you can order the headers from the pre sensor years, the bung is in a very awful location and I had to remove the fuse box and battery as well as cut down a 1/2 inch wrench to tighten the nuts on the studs.

All in all I love this pipe.

Last edited by that_guy; 06-14-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:47 AM
ratbob81
Advanced

@that_guy,

Any way you could take a straight on profile picture? Im trying to see what kind clearence it has vs the shortshots. Cant decide on which one to get, Thanks a ton!

Old 06-15-2011, 11:15 AM
CatEyeDallas
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Good_Apollo
Ok fellas, honest opinions needed. Take a look at my bike in my sig pic. Would you go with black header wrap or black coated heat shields? I think the heat shields would keep my bike looking clean and sleek, but header wrap might give it a bit of a "gangster" vibe haha
I'd go for the coated shields. It'll match the glossy paint you're rocking very well.

-Dallas

Old 06-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Good_Apollo
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by CatEyeDallas
I'd go for the coated shields. It'll match the glossy paint you're rocking very well.

-Dallas
Agreed. However, I'm now considering the Kerker Supermegs. With the RAW pipe, after buying the shields and having everything coated the price will be close to $700

Old 06-15-2011, 12:48 PM
CatEyeDallas
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Good_Apollo
Agreed. However, I'm now considering the Kerker Supermegs. With the RAW pipe, after buying the shields and having everything coated the price will be close to $700
I hear ya man. You really just need to decide what you like better. If you're going to spend $600 either way, you'll be kicking yourself next year when you're buying what you really wanted in the first place. I don't know about the Kerker pipes though. May be the way to go!

-Dallas

Old 06-16-2011, 12:27 PM
that_guy
Tourer

I can take a pic but it will be deceptive because my bike is slammed. The pipe is pretty high above the frame.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:01 PM
ratbob81
Advanced

Originally Posted by that_guy
I can take a pic but it will be deceptive because my bike is slammed. The pipe is pretty high above the frame.
That would be awesome if you could, just want to see were it sits in relation to the frame, doesn't really matter if your bike is slammed. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Bub raw-1