Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage 1 Screaming Eagle and Xieds

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 09:53 AM
craig11dyna
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stage 1 Screaming Eagle and Xieds

I just oredered the Screaming Eagle Stage 1 Air Intake and I already have Screaming Eagle slip on pipes on my 2011 Dyna Super Glide. I also added Xied's which helped alot with heat. Now I am wondering if the Xied's will be enough for both pipes and A/C to prevent a to lean condition. I really don't want to spend more money on tuners at this time and I don't like the idea of splicing wires for the Dobeck TFI while under warranty. Anyone have both pipes and A/C with xied's?

Old 01-08-2012, 10:42 AM
cbky71
Banned

Originally Posted by craig11dyna
I just oredered the Screaming Eagle Stage 1 Air Intake and I already have Screaming Eagle slip on pipes on my 2011 Dyna Super Glide. I also added Xied's which helped alot with heat. Now I am wondering if the Xied's will be enough for both pipes and A/C to prevent a to lean condition. I really don't want to spend more money on tuners at this time and I don't like the idea of splicing wires for the Dobeck TFI while under warranty. Anyone have both pipes and A/C with xied's?

I have the HD heavy breather with Rush slip-on's with the FL-VIED and just got it all together a couple days ago and I'm totally satisfied. I had decel pop before with just the Rush slip-on's and with combo I have now it's gone. Does it need a tuner and I will add it when I have the extra money but right now I'm happy as a pig in mud. Hope this helps.

Old 01-08-2012, 10:47 AM
craig11dyna
Tourer

Originally Posted by cbky71
I have the HD heavy breather with Rush slip-on's with the FL-VIED and just got it all together a couple days ago and I'm totally satisfied. I had decel pop before with just the Rush slip-on's and with combo I have now it's gone. Does it need a tuner and I will add it when I have the extra money but right now I'm happy as a pig in mud. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply but I am not sure what the FL-VIED is. I have the Xied 100. Does it feed more fuel then the Xied 100?
EDIT: Ah I just Googled the FL_VIED and that is adjustable so it probably runs richer than the Xied's.

Last edited by craig11dyna; 01-08-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:03 AM
cbky71
Banned

Originally Posted by craig11dyna
Thanks for the reply but I am not sure what the FL-VIED is. I have the Xied 100. Does it feed more fuel then the Xied 100?
EDIT: Ah I just Googled the FL_VIED and that is adjustable so it probably runs richer than the Xied's.

I messed with the adjustment on it and ended up in the middle which would be the same as the XIED.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:04 AM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the same year, model, and color of your bike. I have rush slip ons with the 2.25 baffles, big sucker open intake, And XEID's. The bike runs great but if I'm running at high RPM's and let off of the throttle quickly I'll get a little pop. It's actually think it's probably running a little on the rich side because in the summer heat I had no pop at all.

I'll eventually get a tuner but for now I'm just enjoying the bike and the added power.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:13 AM
jojo2dog
Road Captain

same here rush slipons K&N air filter xieds runs fine

Old 01-08-2012, 11:14 AM
craig11dyna
Tourer

Thanks guys and Rooti thanks for the original post I made several months ago before I got my Xied's. I really like the way the bike runs cooler and a tad more response. Can't wait till my SE AC arrives so I can finish my stage 1 upgrade.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:16 AM
cbky71
Banned

The stock breather really chokes the bike down. I can't believe the change in how it runs now with the new breather.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:22 AM
cbky71
Banned

Keep us updated.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:27 AM
craig11dyna
Tourer

Originally Posted by cbky71
Keep us updated.
Will do!