Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets see your fuel tuner install!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 04:29 AM
onemyndseye
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets see your fuel tuner install!

Title says it all - lets see your fuel tuner install pics. Show us both install process and finished product if you can..

Old 03-05-2012, 04:41 AM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Well it really isn't that complicated onemynd, but I was too busy swearing to get actual pictures!

Old 03-05-2012, 04:42 AM
mang0
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

best i can do seeing that i have SE super tuner and my map is flashed to the ECM

Old 03-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Rainmakr
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Fuelmoto tuner installed. I left the tuner underneath the seat verses how the instructions recommended under the ECM.

Attached Thumbnails Lets see your fuel tuner install!-fuel-moto-efi-tuner.jpg   Lets see your fuel tuner install!-fuel-moto-efi-tuner-2-.jpg  
Old 03-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Foxster
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mang0
best i can do seeing that i have SE super tuner and my map is flashed to the ECM

I think I saw you post that before. Curious...what was the thinking behind disabling closed-loop completely rather than adjusting that area down to 14.1 using the CLB tables?

Old 03-05-2012, 03:26 PM
DTDK
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i went with the power vision, so i dont have to deal with this issue,as there will be a couple bad lands modules under my seat, and the powe vision module was only 100 more then a pcv when i bought it with the fuel moto aircleaner

Old 03-05-2012, 04:57 PM
8541hog
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Rainmakr
Fuelmoto tuner installed. I left the tuner underneath the seat verses how the instructions recommended under the ECM.
Under the ECM is the best place to keep water out of the connectors.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:30 PM
mang0
Road Captain

double post

Last edited by mang0; 03-05-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
mang0
Road Captain

I think I saw you post that before. Curious...what was the thinking behind disabling closed-loop completely rather than adjusting that area down to 14.1 using the CLB tables?
I have tried to enrichen it with the closed loop bias tables, but in the end i always seem to go back to this map--seems to run the best for me ...so far. Have used this for the past two years and like the seat of the pants feel. I made these changes based on reading through what seemed like thousands of posts on the subject, and cant recall the specific reasons at this point. However, i just replaced my stock baffles with VH quiet baffles, and will be starting all over again with smart tunes this spring.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:17 PM
maxxod
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 8541hog
Under the ECM is the best place to keep water out of the connectors.
The "Under the ECM" method may work on an '05 and back, but with a newer 09-up Street Bob with the OEM run/brake/signal module....it aint happening with a PCIII or FuelMoto Tuner.....best way to mount the PCIII/FuelMoto tuner is exactly how Rainmkr did it, put some dielectric grease in the connectors to keep them dry and you will be fine...........If you have a PCV or FuelPak (POS) they fit fine under the seat......Ive had all of these tuners, so I know

Quick Reply: Lets see your fuel tuner install!