Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First couple of mods installed...seat question

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Eagle Custom
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you decide to go with a Sick Saddle plan on a wait when I ordered mine Ed told me it would be 2-3 weeks I called Mon and he said it was going out that day I just got off the phone with him again to get a tracking # and was told that he would get it finished up and it would go out next week Mon will be 5 weeks.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:23 PM
tfalcon
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

That's the one I was leaning towards. I emailed him and he said it definitely puts you back further than stock...and the price ain't too bad either.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:47 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by paullavery
Rocket Bobs Weeli seat, the most comfortable seat I've ever sat on !

That seat is kinda cool looking but damn the price is ridiculous.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:05 PM
ResidentPirate
Cruiser

Sick Saddles ALL THE WAY!!
I can speak from very recent experience - custom seat showed up yesterday (I simply provided the seat pan) and the quality & comfort are both outstanding! To top it off, the whole job was completed for a very reasonable price. Hand to god, this seat has the same fit and finish I would expect on a $600 seat from LePera. Can't say enough good things about Ed, his customer service, and the quality of his products!

Last edited by ResidentPirate; 01-11-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Ben Riden
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Seat

I have a Corbin like the one in the link below that I will sell for $200.00, I live in Covington if you would like to check it out.
Bob

http://www.corbin.com/harley/dyna/hdfxd6h.shtml

Old 01-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Snydcat
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Eagle Custom
If you decide to go with a Sick Saddle plan on a wait when I ordered mine Ed told me it would be 2-3 weeks I called Mon and he said it was going out that day I just got off the phone with him again to get a tracking # and was told that he would get it finished up and it would go out next week Mon will be 5 weeks.
I went thru the same thing, it was next week, next week, next week. Well it finally got here today 6 weeks later and i must say it is a very well made and comfortable seat but 6 weeks is a little to long in my opinion.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Eagle Custom
Tourer

Originally Posted by Snydcat
I went thru the same thing, it was next week, next week, next week. Well it finally got here today 6 weeks later and i must say it is a very well made and comfortable seat but 6 weeks is a little to long in my opinion.

Well still no seat I did finally get a tracking # 1/11/13 and Ed said it was picked up so I have been tracking it every day and 1/15/13 it shows it was picked up. I would have been fine with the 6 weeks but I was told 2-3 weeks and at 4 weeks he told me it was going out the next day.

I just hope the seat is as nice as what the post I have read from others that have one of Ed's seats.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:55 AM
chopNdrop
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man bikes lookin good!

Im running the Le-para bare bones and i love it. It didnt move me back too much but i have no issue with the comfort, but then again i dont go on long rides either. Just like how low profile it is, really tops the bike off.

Remember im in Slidell, if your ever in the area shoot me a PM on here and you can come check out my bare bones, or my mustang vintage solo on my street bob w/ fowards.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:13 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

Talk to C&C seats about a custom seat. they can make a seat that will sit you pretty much anywhere you like.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:22 AM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

i run the silowette, i like it cause it has a bump in back to keep you in the saddle when you jamming on the bike... first round of mods and more to come! lookign good

here is a shot of mine with this seat... i have had a custom cover done for it

Quick Reply: First couple of mods installed...seat question