Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vandalized bike.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Muppet Master
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The public humiliation sounds nice, but I come from a pretty small town of a couple hundred people. Not to mention, but this guy is already known for being a dirt bag, as well as his brother who is still in prison for another term. The entire family is a piece of work. So blasting him online doesn't work too well since most of the town doesn't know what the internet is, and there are no newspapers. I would say the town is a great place to get away from civilization, but everybody sees what this douche did to me. Once I'm done with all of this case I doubt I will ever look back.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:58 AM
GraemeR
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Patience!.....Revenge is best served up cold. he must drive something; just make sure it costs him a chitload more to fix.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:09 AM
rgb66
Club Member
Received 106 Likes on 71 Posts

I had a response all written out and was leaving it to percolate before I hit submit. Good thing.

What you wrote was exactly the way I remember most of the small towns I dealt with in in Va. There were families and clusters of families. Everybody knew..... well what they didn't need to know. When you go back things will have changed but the people will be the same.

Do your job and enjoy your bike when you get back to it.

Originally Posted by Muppet Master
The public humiliation sounds nice, but I come from a pretty small town of a couple hundred people. Not to mention, but this guy is already known for being a dirt bag, as well as his brother who is still in prison for another term. The entire family is a piece of work. So blasting him online doesn't work too well since most of the town doesn't know what the internet is, and there are no newspapers. I would say the town is a great place to get away from civilization, but everybody sees what this douche did to me. Once I'm done with all of this case I doubt I will ever look back.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:19 AM
eXs FireCat
Cruiser

Sent a few link’s there to here. Hopefully they respond soon, Long weekend may slow that down.
Right now, I'm trying to get some main company’s to start a contribution section that way its direct and safe, I understand that it covered with insurance, but there are other factors, deductibles / waiting time / current issue's / etc...
I am going to be hosting a poker run soon for this "Troops Ride", basically a few guys that ride around here and any idea's, support, shout outs, or other members to get a contribution section hosted by a complany for this, would be appreciated.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:01 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

So, there is obviously some ongoing beef w/the brother in law. I'm thinking there's more to this story. I'm not blaming the victim, just wondering.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:25 PM
Muppet Master
Advanced

Originally Posted by jluvs2ride
So, there is obviously some ongoing beef w/the brother in law. I'm thinking there's more to this story. I'm not blaming the victim, just wondering.
Yea tons. A few years ago, when my sis was single, she got arrested for stealing from Walmart, while PI, and driving with my infant nephew. She asked for my help on the legal matters. By the time she asked for my help, I already had the report sitting in front of me. I asked her what happened and she lied about everything. I called her out on it and she got sore at me. So, few months down the road, she lies about something else (another big issue) and tells me to "Become a dead hero in Afghanistan." She then marries this douche who is a child molester, druggie, etc, and thinks he is a gift from the heavens. (She has teenage girls too and younger.) A few more months go by and they are constantly at each other's throats. Finally, just a few weeks before I return home on leave, he beats her pretty bad. I decide to "be there" for my sis and help her with the legal battles once again. She gets in front of the judge with the douche, with enough evidence to lock him away, and drops all the charges. She loves him... He walks out of the court room and passes me, but he did not know I was home. I didn't say or do anything, but once he saw me, he turned pale and dropped his head as he scurried out of the court room. I'm not a scary person, but I do have a reputation. So at that point I'm fully done. Haven't really said a word to either of them since. For all I cared, they could rot with each other. So I leave once again to the opposite side of the states and find out this happened to my bike. That pretty much sums up everything.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:25 PM
Muppet Master
Advanced

Originally Posted by eXs FireCat
Sent a few link’s there to here. Hopefully they respond soon, Long weekend may slow that down.
Right now, I'm trying to get some main company’s to start a contribution section that way its direct and safe, I understand that it covered with insurance, but there are other factors, deductibles / waiting time / current issue's / etc...
I am going to be hosting a poker run soon for this "Troops Ride", basically a few guys that ride around here and any idea's, support, shout outs, or other members to get a contribution section hosted by a complany for this, would be appreciated.
You are a good man, brother. The donations are not needed, but thank you for everything.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:53 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Where were you at in Afghanistan?

The temptation to beat his *** I'm sure is very strong and probably the only thing he'd understand. But..... In the long run no good would likely come out of it.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:32 PM
FlatBlack12Bobber
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Muppet Master
Brother-in law.
Karma will sort this out hopefully my friend.....in the mean time as soon as your service (which I thank you for!!) is over and all you will get is a simple assault charge, knock his front teeth out!!!

Old 05-22-2013, 06:24 AM
mito352003
Advanced

Hey I appreciate your service to our country, as for the jerk that did this his day will come.

Quick Reply: Vandalized bike.