Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

Off Topic?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2023, 04:14 AM
edilgdaor
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,234 Likes on 3,189 Posts

Originally Posted by BuzzCap7
........................ Oh...............<long pause>....................my.................<long pause>.................word.

Pick me up off the floor.

Wait..................I gotta go back and reread what Jackie Pee said in the post above.

BRB.....Peeeeooowwww..................... <mumble mumble as I reread the above post.......mumble mumble as I reread the above post.......mumble mumble as I reread the above post.......>

Yup, I was right.

For the 1st time ever (that I am aware of) Jackie Pee is being funi! YES YES YES!!!!

GOOD for you.............I love levity here in the posts and there, and over there, and certainly over there..................

NICE job Jackie Pee. NICE job!!! Well done...........

BC7
Can we make "Picking on Buzz" a stadium alone forum open to all viewers ? Or would the traffic blow up the forum.

Can't catch me ! I'm in California. It's a Buzz-free zone. Pee-ow.
<loooking for Buzzes motorcycle smiliee>

The following users liked this post:
BuzzCap7 (09-16-2023)
Old 09-16-2023, 06:16 AM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,365 Likes on 10,708 Posts

Originally Posted by edilgdaor
Can we make "Picking on Buzz" a stadium alone forum open to all viewers ? Or would the traffic blow up the forum.

Can't catch me ! I'm in California. It's a Buzz-free zone. Pee-ow.
<loooking for Buzzes motorcycle smiliee>
LOL!!! But everyone loves me..........

GOOD. G-d did not strike me dead for that one. LOL!!!

My motorcycle smiliee's? You mean these??

You are a VERY perceptive man mister Road Glide, VERY perceptive. It is a bit of an eye opener to see an observation like that. GOOD show.........a little scary but GOOD SHOW!

Old 09-16-2023, 09:42 AM
edilgdaor
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,234 Likes on 3,189 Posts

LOL!!! But everyone loves me..........
Yeah we do. But that's subject to change.

Judging from all those pics, you luv you too. Buy i think it's narcisstistic **** and I know it when I see it.

Old 09-16-2023, 04:18 PM
Bone Doc
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,867 Likes on 4,113 Posts

@BuzzCap7

The following 2 users liked this post by Bone Doc:
BuzzCap7 (09-16-2023), HarleyHappy (09-24-2023)
Old 09-16-2023, 06:31 PM
BuzzCap7

Originally Posted by Bone Doc

LOLOL!!!! Ok. My goodness nothing gets by you. Wow BoneyD.

Above my name is SCuMbAg. <-- The CAPITAL letters are SCMA aka Southern California Motorcycle Association.

Bcs I am always riding each year all over the USA (literally to all 4 corners of the USA) and end to end in Canada, I happen to find out about the SCMA 4 corner "awarded" ride if u do in within their timeframe. Four of us, (2 [now] past presidents of SCMA) and a ride coordinator and I got VERY Chummy. We would get together and ride. THE GONZ is in Irvine CA. TCK is in Walla Walla, WA., and GR (Glide Rider) is from Ohio.

We would ALWAYS meet up and ride together. 2 weeks in Sturgis. Over the Chief Joseph, Beer Tooth Hwy., Red Lodge, to TCK's house in Walla Walla or THE GONZs house in Irvine CA (my brother also lives in Irvine) and we would meet up etc.........

We all would ride SO MUCH with each other and really have a Bikers LOVE for one another to the death, 1 of the guys said we should come up with a name for us.

THE GONZ, came up wtih calling su SCUMBAGS! LOLOLOLOL!!!! BUT, spelt like SCuMbAgs <-- that. LOLOL!!!!

Well my friend BoneyD, it stuck for maybe almost 2 decades.

What you see me laying down on (if felt faggish to lay like that there...LOL) anyway, that was taken in Madawaska, Maine. The only 100% FREE Harley Davidson Park built by volunteers (Joe and Diane LaChance who became good friends of ours) in the world.

1 of the things Joe & Diane did to raise funds for the free park is to sell inscribed cement blocks of diff types. So we purchased separately and as a group multiple blocks. That is what you see me laying on.

Here are a variety of PIXs of us. I know it can be boring so of course feel free to skip over them.

Far left: TCK 2nd from left is THE GONZ. Far Right is me. 2nd from right is GR. I flew in as a SURPRISE party and roast for THE GONZ's 70'th B'day. Stand up was FUN!

I flew my wife in to be with us as I often do. So I am in shorts which means caging it. Wife does NOT ride with me.

The HD Park in Madawaks ME is designed my friend Boney D to ride your bike up and around this granite monument so u can take a PIX of your bike. You can see some of the inscribed stones or marble or whatever it is.

GR in my house. When chaps come in from the California (or wherver since it is NOT just CA) I would often ride with them down to Key West. My place is a BnB for the SCuMbAgs. GREAT GUYS!!! Life long I tell ya.

I think it was GRs birthday so I surprised him with THIS. Note the PIX in the middle. He was on a timed ride to the 4 corners of the USA and stopped over my place since it was on his way to Key West.

Fantastic guy!!!! Joe LaChance. HE (and his wife Diane) built this Free HD Park all volunteers and donations.

I think this is in Huntington Beach with TCK. TCK - The California Kid. Tho he now lives in Walla Walla.

TCK and his wife. SHE is AWESOME!!! Very good atty too.

TCK

THE GONZ at his place when my wife Cheffie and I went to visit him there one year. You see, I will ride for 4 - 7 weeks around the USA/Canada and every few weeks I would fly my wife out to wherever I am and we would tour the area together.

TCK (left) THE GONZ (right) on a timed ride. THE GONZ is an EXCELLENT IBA rider!!! EXCELLENT. They are ALL superiors (waaaaay above ave riders). I did the Chief Joseph and Bear Tooth with a few of the guys and trust them 100%!!!!!

One of the times I was back up in Madawaska, Maine. I think Joe LaChances wife Diane took at PIX. Don't really remember. I am getting old. LOL!

The following 2 users liked this post by BuzzCap7:
Bone Doc (09-16-2023), WXSW (09-20-2023)
Old 09-16-2023, 09:14 PM
Bone Doc
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,867 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Of course I looked at all the pictures. Buzz, it's absolutely fascinating. Nothing like having friends with similar interests.

The following 2 users liked this post by Bone Doc:
6113_ (09-18-2023), BuzzCap7 (09-17-2023)
Old 09-18-2023, 03:48 AM
6113_
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 32,998 Likes on 12,901 Posts

Was buzzard wearing shorts though or riding a chicken?

Old 09-18-2023, 04:58 AM
BuzzCap7

Originally Posted by 6113_
Was buzzard wearing shorts though or riding a chicken?

I'll give you a hint

I NVR ride without long pants. Well, a helmet and a few other things.........

Come a little closer 3116, I'll show you.

Old 10-02-2023, 05:41 PM
6113_
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 32,998 Likes on 12,901 Posts

The question, is this a forum system problem or not? Several are afflicted, most are probably unaware.

For those that offer up the "look at the menu" option, well, it's just not there. Doesn't matter if it's mobile or laptop, or browser.

Seems to be pretty widespread reading through the responses in the thread.

Old 10-02-2023, 09:01 PM
Jackie Paper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,588 Likes on 3,834 Posts

One hit sees this. This & That sees the next attachment.

Last edited by Jackie Paper; 10-02-2023 at 09:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Off Topic?