Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Instantly convert your utility trailer into a safe motorcycle hauler - one person load!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 10:15 AM
skydweller97
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Instantly convert your utility trailer into a safe motorcycle hauler - one person load!

We’ve all seen the internet videos of fails loading motorcycles on trailers and trucks. Here’s how to safely transport your bike. The Condor front wheel cradle mounts in about five minutes to your utility trailer and then allows one person to safely load their bike onto the trailer. As you roll the front wheel it rotates forward and locks in place, holding your bike upright while you tie it down. The cradle is adjustable to fit different size wheels and tires. I sold my motorcycle and don’t need it anymore. Comes in original box with instructions. Also included is a motorcycle tie down kit to properly tie down your bike - Cost new was $160 for the cradle and $37 for the tie down kit. My price is $95.00 for both. Local pick up in Liberty, SC only as this is too big and heavy to ship.

Old 06-18-2018, 01:55 PM
skydweller97
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sold!

Sold!
Originally Posted by skydweller97
We’ve all seen the internet videos of fails loading motorcycles on trailers and trucks. Here’s how to safely transport your bike. The Condor front wheel cradle mounts in about five minutes to your utility trailer and then allows one person to safely load their bike onto the trailer. As you roll the front wheel it rotates forward and locks in place, holding your bike upright while you tie it down. The cradle is adjustable to fit different size wheels and tires. I sold my motorcycle and don’t need it anymore. Comes in original box with instructions. Also included is a motorcycle tie down kit to properly tie down your bike - Cost new was $160 for the cradle and $37 for the tie down kit. My price is $95.00 for both. Local pick up in Liberty, SC only as this is too big and heavy to ship.