Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

FS: Fox Creek Classic II Jacket Size 50R

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
Default FS: Fox Creek Classic II Jacket Size 50R

Hey Gang,

I am putting out a feeler to see if anyone is interested in my Fox Creek leather jacket that I am thinking of selling. It is the Classic II which you can read about here: http://www.foxcreekleather.com/60-me...ycle-jacket-ii

It is a size 50 (regular) which retails new for over $508!!! The jacket fits me as it should based on my dimensions and on Fox Creek's recommendations when I called (I am 5' 9", 235lbs, 47" chest and 48" around the widest part of my gut). The jacket is comfortable to wear and great for colder weather.

The jacket is complete with the inner liner and neck warmer that are included as described on the Fox Creek site. As stated on the site, this is a very heavy duty jacket and THAT is actually the reason I am selling it. I love the jacket but it is just too much for most of the riding season down here in Florida. I hate for it to sit in a closet and would rather try to get something for it and maybe put that cash towards some mods for my scoot or something...

JACKET IS SOLD!!!

The jacket is in like-new condition. I have looked it over with a fine tooth comb and can't find a flaw to speak of. Not even a fingernail scratch on the leather. I am a non smoker and I always treat my leathers with the proper care products.

PM or email me @ cgrodriguez@earthlink.net with any questions.

Thanks,

Skeez

Last edited by Skeezmachine; 06-04-2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: added photos
Old 05-22-2013, 12:09 AM
MudFlap379
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone has been on the fence about buying a FCL jacket, and wears this size, you should jump on it. I'll never own another non-FCL riding coat. Mine is also the Classic II. Leave Harley's cheap (but severely overpriced) POS China and Pakistan leather at the dealership! There are very few American leather companies left. Support Americans, buy American where possible! Fox Creek Leather can't be beat, and this is a great price!!!

Here's a free bump for ya. ;-)

Old 05-22-2013, 07:55 AM
LeadSSled
Road Captain
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

^^^^^^
What he said! I bought mine at full price over Easter weekend and it was still a bargain. You will not find a better leather jacket, or a better price. GLWS.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member

Thanks for the bump guys!

Sorry everyone but no photos yet. I was ready to take them last night but I fell asleep instead. Single dad's have little time!

I will get some up as soon as I can.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member

Photos added.

Old 05-25-2013, 01:13 AM
skiddd
Supporter
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MudFlap379
If anyone has been on the fence about buying a FCL jacket, and wears this size, you should jump on it. I'll never own another non-FCL riding coat. Mine is also the Classic II. Leave Harley's cheap (but severely overpriced) POS China and Pakistan leather at the dealership! There are very few American leather companies left. Support Americans, buy American where possible! Fox Creek Leather can't be beat, and this is a great price!!!

Here's a free bump for ya. ;-)
I agree 100% with this information. I bought my Foc Creek from someone on here last year and absolutely love the thing. I will never own another Leather, except of course another Fox Creek(if this one was my size I would be all over it) I would like to get the summer riding jacket eventually............ Great Leathers!!!!!

Old 05-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member
Default Thanks

Originally Posted by skiddd
I agree 100% with this information. I bought my Foc Creek from someone on here last year and absolutely love the thing. I will never own another Leather, except of course another Fox Creek(if this one was my size I would be all over it) I would like to get the summer riding jacket eventually............ Great Leathers!!!!!
Thanks for the bump!

By the way; whose the hottie in your avatar? She looks like she deserves a much larger photo!!!

Old 06-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member

Sold!